on 1 June 2013
For the price I am very impressed with the quality of these tee's. The 'but'? The sizes are a bit snug, good length, but I'd guess if you were a 3xl you'd need a 4xl. I'm a 4xl, so they are a bit of a close fit...other than that I'm more than happy, I'll be ordering more. Encourage me to lose weight if nothing else! :-)
on 16 May 2013
for me living at a country which is so hot at summer i was looking for t-shirts which arent heavy and seems this one is very good and cheap.waiting to see what will happen after washing it 5-7 times and if is good iam buying more....!!!
BUT
Being so happy i ordered 3 more BUT it seems they arent the same material they arent as soft as the ones i first ordered was and liked(plus the first ones wrote "Uneek classic" and the new ones "Rusell".So my 5 stars changes to 3 its not that the new ones are bad but iam a person who wonts SOFT cotton something u hardly feel wearing it and the new t-shirts were more "heavy"...!
on 8 September 2013
The colour was far better than I expected. It was a very good fit and felt comfortable to wear. The length was a pleasant surprise. The colour was not lost when washed.
on 2 April 2014
I'm a big guy & find it hard to buy clothes from the high street, So I bought 2 4XL T-Shirts.

They arrived one fitted perfectly but the other one was HUGE!!!

I checked the labels on the inside & they were different brands which resulted in the big difference in the fit.
on 24 February 2015
Bought this T-shirt for only £6! What a bargain. I find it hard finding a perfect fit t shirt as my arms are long and torso moderately large. It is plain which is good I don't like branded clothes anymore getting too old for that. The colour is spot on royal blue not too light. The neckline is perfect. The t shirt is not too baggy or too tight. It fits perfectly. I'm going to order a few more.
on 30 June 2015
Cannot help thinking why my first order had the MIG label then my subsequent or had a different label. Would have preferred to have seen all the same label as the product I ordered. Can't help thinking that the second order was somewhat inferior to the first.
on 17 April 2015
The bottle green shirt I received is a Uneek-branded product. It's good quality, comparable to the MIG-branded shirt I also received in the same order, but is appreciably larger than the MIG product. The medium-sized shirt I received is perfect for me - quite generously sized and what i would describe as halfway between a medium and a large size - but there is a significant difference in sizing versus the other medium shirt I received. I'd happily buy again, particularly if I could guarantee the larger-sized brand of shirt making up the order.
on 7 November 2013
This t shirt fits really bad...I ordered size M, it's way too big more like 2xl. Terrible fitting . U guys should sort it out
on 21 December 2013
Nice material used and well made but neck and body of the t-shirt is a little on the snug side. I would prefer the neck opening to be looser and for there to be a little more width to the body just to make it a bit more of a relaxed fit, but this said it fits ok and can see it being ideal for work purposes.
on 10 November 2015
I went off a review who said that they come in small sizes totally rubbish ordered three different colors far too big won’t be bothering again,
Whatever size you are order that size my only advise.