on 3 August 2013
These are actually quite good. I've used cotton pads before to wipe the nail but these are better. They're quite thin and need to be doubled over but at least there's no problem with little tiny residual bits of cotton being left on my nails.
on 5 October 2014
Does what it is meant to, very thin, so if you are looking for thick pads, this product is not for you unless you use several together. I find that they work well for wiping the sticky residue off the top coat of gel nails.
on 29 May 2014
Bought the wipes thinking they were at a good price. They are suitable for my needs. Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to the postage and packaging price where I felt it was excessive, but that was my own fault.
on 6 May 2014
My nail wipes arrived well before the due date. They was packed well .And do the job well,only wish that they came in a small box to keep them all together once you open the pack .Will be using this seller again.
on 10 January 2014
Perfect for prep and wiping your shellac during application, cuticle pusher was added bonus.

Good price for a lot of wipes. Will last me atleast 6 months as only need to use one at a time.
on 9 August 2014
A must for the cuticle pusher, as you need it to scrape off the excess nail polish. Lints are no different then any other and do just as good job. You get so many and will last forever cheaply!
on 26 March 2013
As written by another reviewer, the wipes are very flimsy and small and the cuticle pusher/trimmer is cheap and useless. The plastic end is rounded and does not have an edge to push your cuticles with and the trimmer end bent straight away. Certainly not worth £3.78 in total.
The £2.80 delivery charge for a very small light package sent Royal Mail is far too high and just serves to make up the total price whilst allowing a low headline selling price.
I came to the product when about to buy some wipes and a metal cuticle pusher separately and stupidly chose this supplier not realising the pusher was in fact plastic.
I am annoyed at myself for not bothering to read the reviews of this specific item when purchasing.
I didn't think you could do much to disappoint a customer with such a simple, cheap order. I was wrong.
I will now buy separate items as I should've from the start - very annoying that I have to go through the process again and wait for delivery after the bank holidays.
on 14 January 2014
Fast delivery, came a lot quicker than I thought it would. It doesn't look like there are as many as I thought there would be, and the free cuticle trimmer with it looks pretty rubbish
on 18 August 2014
I have been using the High Quality Lint Free Nail Wipes, i have found them to be good. Very good value for money i would buy again, and recommend these to other nail technecians
on 6 August 2013
These are really good for using with the gel wip and cleanser. You only need to use a couple of them at a time so they will last for a while. Reasonable price too. Good buy