on 5 May 2012
Had an old Thompson 2.4ghz sender to watch sky in another room, it was not working due to the interference from the WiFi hub, so I looked around and read the reviews and settled on the Visua twin pack (Visua 5.8Ghz Wireless TV Audio Video Sender & Twin Receiver - no wifi interference) and was pleasantly surprised when not only did it arrive in 2 days (they had advise 7-10 days)but also was so simple to set-up, I can now watch Sky in either the study or bedroom, brilliant picture and sound
on 21 February 2012
The Upsides

This sender is compact and as a result it's pretty easy to hide away or wall mount. You can mount the unit both vertically and horizontally and it can also be wall mounted if you need it to be.
Once its setup, the picture and sound quality are excellent. The units are attractively styled and don't have those big directional plates found on many of this type of product.

The Downsides

You have to spend a few minutes locating the sender and receiver in the right positions in order to get the best signal - a bit like adjusting an indoor aerial. Once you've found that ideal position, I would recommend fixing it in place using some Velcro or something. The connections on this unit are the Red/White/Yellow RCA type and so if you want to connect it to a Scart socket you'll have to buy an adapter - they're only cheap but it would be nice if they were included.
on 2 July 2012
I ordered this at 2.15pm on a Wednesday and it arrived the next day. Excellent service.
For the past 12 years I have used a 2.4GHZ video sender around my home, and initially when nobody had WiFi the picture was perfect. More recently it had become almost impossible to view, due to the sheer amount of my neighbors that are now using a WiFi connection, and should anybody within 150 yards use a Microwave it would simply knock out any reception I was receiving.
I use one transmitter plugged into my Sky HD Box and 2 receivers, one for the bedroom and one for the kitchen, so this dual pack was perfect for my needs and saved me hunting around for an additional receiver to go with it.
After plugging it all in (and do not forget to order yourself the additional phono to scart adaptors if you intend to use it via scart) I was dubious as to whether using a 5.8GHZ set would solve all my problems, but I needn't have worried. The image is perfect, with absolutely no interference from WiFi (even when using my iphone right next to it) or microwaves, and it doesn't even get interference from too many people being in the room (which occurred with my older 2.4ghz set even when I first got it).
The other bonus is that these units are very small and light, so I have been able to literally stick these to the top of the receiving TV's making it very easy to control the Sky box from the room I am viewing it in (I use the IR extender from the transmitter so that I can control the Sky box via the receivers).
The transmitter and both receivers are admittedly quite close to each other (the maximum distance to the kitchen 30 feet) but I cannot fault these at all. Do not be put off that there are no other reviews of this make and model anywhere else other than Amazon, as I would have no problem at all recommending this product to anybody.
on 4 May 2012
Bought this so I can watch Sky upstairs in the bedroom. The picture was okay on the small screen although I had to adjust the colour and contrast quite a bit the first time I used it. Tip for idiots like me who spent five minutes complaining they hadn't sent the cables - they are under the packaging doh!
on 22 April 2013
This was bought to replace an older sender/receiver which was proving impossible to use due to interference. I simply took the new one out of the box, connected the existing av leads from the scart, plugged in the power supply and had perfect reception, without interference on the TV which was receiving the signal. The only slight interference happens if someone walks between the line of site between the two units. Excellent purchase and would recommend strongly.
on 1 September 2012
Delivered in time, as described. Easy set up, but some fiddling with the position and the antenna direction is necessary for best picture, for both sender and receiver. Picture is just acceptable, not completely clear - may be because transmission goes through 2 brick walls, 15m distance.
on 16 December 2012
I set this up with only a few hiccups, but then it worked beautifully, wonderful picture, remote control, and no interference. Next day I turned it on and nothing happened and I had to re-set the channels to get a picture and sound, but there is nothing I can do to get the remote to work. I have tried all positions, and it works once in a while but mostly does nothing.
on 24 February 2013
We changed the first type of these because of the interference from the microwave. I'm not techy but thought it would be simple, take out the existing one and replace. Not that simple, and the instructions were not clear (to me anyway). But with trying everything it works but we still get some interference like standing too close to the unit/TV.
on 8 August 2012
I bought these senders to replace a pair I'd bought about three years ago. These are very compact and look good. Easy to set up and work well between a kitchen and bedroom on different floors and through two walls and a floor. Picture quality very good. Only slight complaint is that there is a very small bit of interference on picture quality when use the remote to change channel or volume. Would definitely recommend tho.
on 12 November 2012
Great service from the seller but I cannot get any quality picture from this. Sender/reciever only 5 metres appart (lounge to kitchen). Picture quality is like a 1970's indoor TV ariel and suffers from interference.
Maybe it's me - can anyone help?