5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and no seems
Nice and do the job almost mesh like to allow breathing which isn't a bad idea let's be honest. Sizing true to life.
Published on 15 Jan. 2013 by Mr. S. Douglas

3.0 out of 5 stars But fits nice and very comfortable I'm told
Expensive!!.. But fits nice and very comfortable I'm told!!
Published 2 months ago by susan lowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and no seems, 15 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 12 May 2014
Gets a bit difficult finding half decent feeling and looking underwear when you get to 4XL however these hit the mark on all counts. Feel and fit are great. The Mrs thinks they look good which had added benefits as well. Pricey yes, but highly recommended. I will be buying more. Actually I should say they are rubbish otherwise others will buy them and they will go out of stock. So the 4xl are the worst ever, please please dont buy this size. Go out to M+S instead

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and quality, 16 Aug. 2013
First time buying microfibre sports briefs. Excellent fit and quality. Unlike most briefs the material is much lighter and smoother. I bought my usual size which is medium and they fitted perfectly. Finally, they passed the underwear test....you don't know you're wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jockey does it again, 2 Jan. 2013
JamesW (Nr Stroud, Gloucester) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jockey® Sport Brief Underwear (Apparel)
After recently making the change from boxers to briefs, I first discovered the 3d briefs which I absolutely loved so knowing just how good quality Jockey are I was determined to find these sports version of the brief.
Firstly the fit is incredible, the side panels are actually vented but it is impossible to spot this once it is worn. This does provide a cooling effect if you are wearing these for working out.
They are masculine and you won't have any embarrassment wearing these in the gym - my main problem is I want to wear them all the time as well.
You pay a bit more for Jockey, it's a fact. But then you also pay more for a quality product and once again that is exactly what Jockey delivers

5.0 out of 5 stars Jockey sport microfiber briefs, 22 May 2013
I love this product! I'm an avid weight lifter and these jockey briefs are very comfortable and supportive in all the right places. In fact I wear them all the time. They look cool and sexy too, so that's a bonus.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 17 July 2014
when buying these off amazon I thought it maybe they would be made of cheaper fabric. however, to my surprise they are very comfortable to wear. the elastic it tight enough the they will never drop and also lose enough that you wont feel like to have a belt on the length of a watch ;). definitely would recommend getting a pair if you do any sports (I use for football, tennis and running).

P.S. if you think you be embarrassed wearing them just throw a pair of boxers over the top of them!

5.0 out of 5 stars really impressed, I initially used for running for support ..., 16 Aug. 2014
really impressed , I initially used for running for support and stoppiing chafing from persperation. I felt the sizing was particularly accurate for a regular chap if there is such a thing. They are not constricting yet keep your equipment in place for rigorous exercise.. If anything a bit too pricey but a price worth paying for me running a half marathon in sheer comfort compared to commando or my old cotton ones. Sort of prezzy for xmas and birthdays perhaps in my case.says bob

4.0 out of 5 stars sports pants, 28 July 2014
I use these pants at the gym as they don't ride up during exercise. I recommend them for sports use as they are comfortable and do not make my legs sore. If there is a down side it is that the stitching around the front seems to be slightly out but I suppose they have to fit all shapes and sizes. All in all, I am pleased with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and v comfortable, 1 July 2014
Granted these are not cheap , but they fit well, are very well made and most important are very comfortable. I will certainly buying more pairs! I am hopeful the same six pack to appear on me any time now!

4.0 out of 5 stars not cotton, 10 May 2014
I like them as they are very supportive and keeps everything where its been put.. Comfortable but as they are not cotton probably not as good for you.

Jockey® Sport Brief Underwear