5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing toy
I was let down at a toy store after reserving it. I ordered it on 23rd December it arrived on 24th December, and it really made my daughters day to see Santa had remembered what she asked for. The toy it self is brilliant, and provides hours of fun and it is still all in one piece! worth every penny.
Published 16 months ago by louise

1.0 out of 5 stars Really poor quality, massively over priced!
Published on 28 Feb. 2013 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Really poor quality, massively over priced!, 28 Feb. 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Cinderella Transforming Carriage (Toy)
This was bought for my daughter's birthday, it looked great online, but when you get it you can see straight away that it's incredibly cheap, and then when you play with it, well, the bridle snapped within minutes, and the straps to hold the carriage to the harness just don't stay on, I mean, how could they, the circles are way bigger than the knob bits to attach them too, and they are taken up with a massive knot from the straps. How on earth anyone decided that design was ok I'll never know. Don't buy it, unless you want to be re attached the damn harness every 2 minutes!

On a positive note, my daughter does love playing with it, but she can only really play with the carriage, she just pulls it around herself.

2.0 out of 5 stars overpriced!!, 4 Mar. 2014
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Cinderella Transforming Carriage (Toy)
I brought this for my 3 year old daughter. She loves it but struggles to play with it as you can only just about fit a Cinderella doll inside and then when pushing it the carriage wheels turn flat as they do when its the pumpkin. If your pulling the carriage by the horse the straps attached to horse very easily come off. Its is made very poorly it looks really cheap i wouldn't recommend to anyone not at £50!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing toy, 23 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Cinderella Transforming Carriage (Toy)
Got pestered by my little girl for this to go with her Cinderella doll. By the time you have Cinderella, prince chafing and the carriage you'll have waved goodbye to about £100, and it's just not worth it. The carriage just doesn't work. The bits don't stay on the horse, all the strings get tangled up and the wheels keep collapsing. I was annoyed but the daughter couldn't care less. I guess they can overlook anything for a fairy tale!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Cinderella Transforming Carriage (Toy)
my daughter loved it thanks . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Cinderella Transforming Carriage (Toy)
looks good and glad we got it half price. Larger than expected but still far too expensive at full price. Despite this little girls love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Cinderella Transforming Carriage (Toy)
my daughter terribly pleased, lovely toy, but for this price I expected something more systematic, the material is a little weak, barely carriage is Cinderella, and the wheels themselves are a little difficult to make that fun, I'm glad that I bought at a promotional price because if gave a whole would have been mad at myself that overpaid,

5.0 out of 5 stars princess dream, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Cinderella Transforming Carriage (Toy)
fantastic value for money well made and very real looking the pumpkin goes back into the carriage really well and moves about really good my daughter loves it!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TOY, 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Cinderella Transforming Carriage (Toy)
LOVELY PRODUCT, DISPATCHED IN ABOUT 10 DAYS,ALL IN A VERY GOOD CONDITION, CAN'T WAIT TO PLACE IT UNDER THE TREE FOR MY 4 YEARS OLD DAUGHTER. BIGGER THAT I COULD EVER IMAGINE, FOR SURE I WILL ORDER AGAIN FROM AMAZON,THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Transforming Carriage, 6 Dec. 2012
D. J. Wilcox (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Cinderella Transforming Carriage (Toy)
This was what my granddaughter chose for Christmas. I was able to order it for £10 cheaper than in shops. Everything was as it should be and the order came with other items, one of which had been ordered separately.

Disney Princess Cinderella Transforming Carriage