4.0 out of 5 stars Practical
Ordered for my husband, he's a roofer and needs his phone on him at work but it needs to be secure so it doesn't fall off the roof! This enables him to have it around his neck and secure.
Published on 7 Dec 2012 by Angelshild81

3.0 out of 5 stars I got this for my s5 but it is actually ...
I got this for my s5 but it is actually a bit small for it and doesn't do up. But we tried it on my old s3 and it fits that rather well.
Published 16 days ago by Rebecca

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 7 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 18 Mar 2013
This is the best phone pouch that I have come across.it is secure with a velcro fastening on the front so that your phone does not fall out when you bend forward. Also a lovely choice of colours, an added bonus is that you can wash it to keep it looking lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 21 July 2013
This is a brilliant phone case! I am a builder and it keeps my phone in perfect condition, also has a zip pouch on rear to put your card and money in. The draw string is great as well as you can keep it safe around your neck when working. Brilliant buy

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce little pouch, 1 small flaw, 2 Jun 2013
PROS: Material seems quite sturdy. Versatile, with neck string, loop for putting it on your belt, and a clip (which I use to keep it from migrating to the bottom of my purse). Pouch part fits my Samsung Galaxy perfectly.
CON: I bought 2 of these, and on both the velcro strip for closing the cover was too high up, meaning it wouldn't fasten shut over my phone. I cut the threads and re-sewed the strip on the flap lower down, works fine now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Jun 2013
F. Patel (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I've bought a number of bags for my mobile phones and unfortunately I bought the exact same one again for my I-phone and simply used the old one for my spare phone which i use for when I go mountain biking. The thing is in doing so I have ended up taking the wrong phone to work(Not good). So I needed to purchase a cheap case which will allow me to colour coordinate my phones. I saw this and thought what the hell at a couple of quid and red in colour what could go wrong. Well it arrived yesterday and boy have I been bowled over not only by the quality of the bag, but at how cheap it was. The Bag is made out of a hard wearing cotton type material , which in my case uses red thread and has a black wipe clean polyester. The bag is big enough to take my I-phone 4s which is fitted with a Case-Mate Tough Case so on that note I most impressed. The best thing is, it is a quarter of the price of my other case, so on that note, I have ordered a gray one for future use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking case for the iphone 5 or smart phone, 7 Sep 2013
Nice brightly coloured case and also has a zipped section that is very useful. The iphone 5 fits into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and lovely colour, 22 July 2013
Has a hidden zipped side pocket and is really tough material. The colour is lovely and bright and I think it will last a long time..

5.0 out of 5 stars Bagbase Phone Pouch, 23 Oct 2013
I was really pleased with the Phone Pouch as I needed a new one and this was a much improved version with a very useful zip on the side. Loved the colour as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars just great, 21 May 2013
this was perfect for my new phone thanks to its clever design...... and the extra zip compartment made it invaluable

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: BagBase Unisex Phone Pouch (Misc.)
Good size for most phones. It's not a sleek fashion item but if you are forever rummaging in your bag for your mobile, this red one will make it easy to identify. Also, if you often leave your phone around the house it's easier to spot it again under newspapers etc. (The navy blue one is more subtle). It closes with a noisy Velcro strip. There's a very useful small zipped pocket on the side in which you can keep notes,business card or a couple of coins. If you need/ like to access your ringing phone in a swift slick move, this is not for you but if you want to be sure that your phone is secure when out walking, gardening or in your backpack you'll like this.

Bagbase Unisex  Phone Pouch - Black