4.0 out of 5 stars Still great, but the quality is lower
Published 12 months ago by C. Welch

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks the same ..yet not really impressed.
Published 16 months ago by Marie Suggitt

4.0 out of 5 stars Still great, but the quality is lower, 6 July 2013
C. Welch (NY, NY) - See all my reviews
I also just purchased this for a sibling (the green peaflower coat), after having bought the first raincoat 3 years ago. The one from 3 years ago is beautiful and very high quality- heavy rainwear your kid can wear in a downpour again and again... for years! The one that just arrived is much thinner and I can't imagine it is downpour proof- the tag says "shower resistant"- but I will be happily proven wrong. It looks to me like the company has cut costs. It is still the nicest child's raincoat I've seen- and I've been looking- so that's why I give it four stars. I can't give it five knowing it's such a step down from 3 years ago.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks the same ..yet not really impressed., 31 Mar 2013
I bought the same coat 3 years ago and recently purchased the same one for a sibling ...the one I have just purchased I believe to be disappointing in comparison to the first one purchased. The material is thinner and appears to be that from which you would expect from a typical raincoat. i was expecting better quality from toby tiger particularly when paying over 30 ! i just hope it serves it purpose I the rain!