5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I would recommend these crocs to anyone who has a small child. My Daughter loves them, good fitting and very comfortable. Very easy to wash and always look like new. This is the second pair I have bought !
Published 10 months ago by Bonnie Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Small fit
I went up a size after reading the reviews and they were still on the small side. Child complained of them rubbing. Won't be getting them again.
Published 2 months ago by SnailsPace

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 9 Dec 2013
My daughter has wide feet and I really struggled to get her nice sandals. But these are great and comfy light weight shoes. Perfect for playing, walking, paddling in etc. Also very easy to clean when they get grubby. I would absolutely recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice girls option., 26 Mar 2013
I bought these as they were a bit more feminine than the standard clogs. I was really pleased with them when they arrived but the first thing I noticed was how small they were. My daughter has only just gone into a 6 so I ordered a 6 and her toes literally at the end of the shoe. I have exchanged for the next size up so i can't say how comfortable they are yet as we're waiting for the new ones to arrive. I liked the Velcro strap too as I was a bit worried they wouldn't feel secure on her feet. Overall once we get the sizing right I think we'll be pleased with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals but they come up small, 15 Jun 2014
These are fantastic sandals. Hard wearing, easy to wash and they look great. My 3 year old daughter practically lives in her existing, regular Crocs so I thought these would make a useful addition to her wardrobe. I was right and she loves them but, beware, they do come up small. My daughter measures a child 7 1/2 and so I bought the 8, which I thought would be fine given Crocs' "relaxed fit", but her toes were right on the end so I returned them and got a 9 instead which are just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls crocs, 16 May 2014
Great for my 2 year old!!! Easy to get on and off!! Super for holiday's. Great waterproof daytime girls sandals.x

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE CHOICE!!!, 11 April 2014
THEY ARE REALLY GOOD, THEY FIT VERY GOOD TO MY DAUGHTERS FEET, VERY GOOD SERVICE I GOT THEM IN TIME!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered wrong size, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crocs Kids Crocband Sandal (Apparel)
Ordered wrong size but received the replacement the next day. Look great and look like they will last my 2 year old for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 24 May 2014
L. Morrell (Wales) - See all my reviews
I normally detest crocs, but these are an exception. They fit very well and my daughter tells me they are comfortable. They also look nice and girly. I'm sure will be perfect for hols !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
They come up really small order a size or 2 bigger.

4.0 out of 5 stars far too small sizing!, 25 Jun 2014
Iovely sandals but come up at least a size Or even two too small, so dissapointed as I ordered a twelve straight away as no size elevens left but was sent a size thirteen instead-far too big!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›