4.0 out of 5 stars Just about right
Published on 7 Nov. 2012 by A. Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but plastic feels very cold
Sounds odd but the potty feels colder than conventional plastic potties so my LO doesn't like sitting on it. Otherwise I love this product and if it is in a heated room (bathroom) it's ok.
Published 13 months ago by Kate Gold

4.0 out of 5 stars Just about right, 7 Nov. 2012
A. Lee "Detzle" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BecoThings Eco-Friendly BecoPotty - Natural (Baby Product)
I love the fact that this is an eco friendly product. I thought it seemed quite small when I first saw it, but my toddler has just started sitting on it each time he's about to have a bath. He seems to find it comfortable and will sit on it front-ways and back-ways! Two successes on it so far so we're happy with it. The only annoying thing was the sticky labels on it were very difficult to remove and have left sticky bits on it. Have not used chemicals to try to detach them yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars The BecoPotty Rocks!, 11 July 2012
This review is from: BecoThings Eco-Friendly BecoPotty - Natural (Baby Product)
Brought the BecoPotty for my little boy Regie as well as a Baby Bjorn one. He rejected the Bjorn for the BecoPotty, as he loves the story about burying it in the garden after he's finished potty training. He even plans to plant some sunflowers after burying it in the flower bed! He finds it comfortable and a perfect size, he is 24 months old. This potty is not only eco, but looks great in the bathroom, and seems v durable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: BecoThings Eco-Friendly BecoPotty - Natural (Baby Product)
We are very pleased with this potty. It is not like most of plastic potties available in stores, thin and fiddly. The construction is very stable and the material used is incredibly thick, making it very sturdy. Very important if you have a little lad just learning to sit and you want to use a potty already (practising EC!). We are very glad we decided to pay a little extra!

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour is not like on the picture, 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: BecoThings Eco-Friendly BecoPotty - Natural (Baby Product)
I chose this potty because of the eco-friendly recycling feature and becasue it looks comfortable and rounded. On opening it I wasn't disappointed with the shape and size and was pleasantly surprised that the potty is really very sturdy. I think it is worth mentioning that the potty is a little bit heavy (which is both good and bad) and doesn't have a non-slip base (not ideal). My main disappointmentso far, however, is the colour - the potty looks light grey on the photo but it is actually 100% BEIGE - I am not a fan of beige. I am not going to return it because I am not keen on the other two colour options either but I think the actual colour should be shown/described more accurately. I will come back to update the review when my baby has started using the potty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good potty & environmentally friendly too!!, 19 Sept. 2014
S. Middleton (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BecoThings Eco-Friendly BecoPotty - Natural (Baby Product)
Really nice potty, seems comfortable for my daughter (who has been using it intermittently since she could sit up, and is now using it regularly at 2 and a bit. She will happily sit on it for ages sometimes!), very stable, easy to clean (I thought it might not be as it has a slightly rough texture but it doesn't seem to be a problem), and looks a lot nicer than some of the garish plastic alternatives! On top of all this it's eco friendly, what's not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 13 Jun. 2014
Ms. M. Jeffery "mariej144" (Wolverhampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BecoThings Eco-Friendly BecoPotty - Natural (Baby Product)
Little one sits on it no problem, love that we can bury it in the garden once we've finished with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BecoThings Eco-Friendly BecoPotty - Natural (Baby Product)
And my daugther like it!
Natural, without any plastic things, sounds, etc!
Too much words you want from me- as I sed- we like it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but plastic feels very cold, 10 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but relatively small, 3 Aug. 2014
This review is from: BecoThings Eco-Friendly BecoPotty - Natural (Baby Product)
Great product with a solid feel. Wish it would come in a larger size though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea looks just like plastic., 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: BecoThings Eco-Friendly BecoPotty - Natural (Baby Product)
Lovely eco friendly alternative. Is what it is!

BecoThings Eco-Friendly BecoPotty - Natural