4.0 out of 5 stars Good cycling glasses!
I found a pair of these glasses on the road whilst out with a few friends, I use these glasses whilst cycling in hot weather and they are brilliant. These glasses "wrap around" to prevent glare from the left or right which is another pro and they also look very nice and are also very light!

I highly reccomend these glasses to the casual cyclist! :D
Published on 17 Aug 2009 by S. M. Homewood

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit too delicate...
Purchased these for a 20 mile cycle commute, based on the good reviews.

+++ They are indeed very light and unobtrusive, and provide a good shield against the elements and flying debris.

--- I found they did steam up, however, and also marked easily. My main problem with these glasses is that the frame snapped! No idea how it happened, they were just...
Published on 17 Nov 2011 by Gggruuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cycling glasses!, 17 Aug 2009

I highly reccomend these glasses to the casual cyclist! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Bolle Safety Glasses, 26 April 2011
Needed for regular cycling trips along country lanes and to ward off the thousands of flying insects along my route. These high quality frames, which feel good, which wrap round and fit beautifully, do the job to perfection. What is more, they look no different to the fancy ones seen in the more expensive cycle stores but come at a fraction of the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Close fit and good vision, 16 Jan 2011
I was given these glasses as a Christmas present, my previous pair of cycling glasses having suffered a broken frame. The Bolle glasses come in a useful carry-bag and give a good, draught-proof fit. The best recommendation I can give is that, once on the road, I don't notice that I am wearing them at all. My only wish is that they could have been supplied with interchangeable tinted lenses so I would only need a single set of frames to meet all sun conditions, hence the loss of one star in my rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cycling., 7 Oct 2013
Robert J. Frost "frosty" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bolle CONTPSI Contour Safety Glasses - Clear (DIY & Tools)
I'll keep it short, this is a pair of glasses after all.

They're lightweight. They wrap around the side of my face enough to keep out the wind etc when cycling. They protect my eyes. They haven't been steaming up when coming to a standstill at junctions on long sweaty rides. I like them. A lot. The fit is great and for £6 you really can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bolle CONTPSI Contour Safety Glasses - Clear (DIY & Tools)
I use these for cycling when it's too dark for sunglasses, and they do a great job. For the money, you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 4 April 2013
M Broad "Trev" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bolle CONTPSI Contour Safety Glasses - Clear (DIY & Tools)
Absolutely brilliant product, I can't quite believe these were under a tenner. I bought these as they are cheaper than buying a new pair of Oakley lenses for my sunglasses and they've done a few miles with me on the rides to and from work as well a 40 mile ride at the weekend. They stick to your face, feel so comfortable I forget I'm wearing them and actually steam up less than my £150 Oakleys! I'm struggling to think of a negative and the only thing I would say is that they feel a little flimsy but for £7 I wasn't expecting them to be made of Titanium. Honestly, absolutely brilliant product, I'll be buying the sunglasses as well for when I don't want to risk my expensive ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent specs, 11 Feb 2012
I bought these for work after being poked in the eye with a stick (my own fault). I climb trees for a living so needed them to stay on my Chevy chase even when dangling from branches at all angles. They fit so perfectly and comfortable that u forget they are on. And they come with a cloth pouch to protect them too. Delivery was super speedy too. Theyve protected my mince pies from gruft brilliantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Bolle CONTPSI Contour Safety Glasses - Clear (DIY & Tools)
Very good. Lightweight, well designed, seemingly strong. Look like normal sunglasses (if they were tinted, I've since bought the black ones as well) Nice fit, stay on when moving around. The design is the outstanding thing here, nothing unnecessary or fiddly to break, design narrowed down to necessity, with the right balance of comfort and style. Could easily charge a fortune for these if they had a "nike" or other fashion brand slapped on them. The quality surpasses many branded naff fashion glasses that cost £80+.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bolle CONTPSI Contour Safety Glasses - Clear (DIY & Tools)
These are a decent pair of glasses for a very reasonable price. They offer a comfortable fit. I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Specs, 8 May 2014
C. M. Jenkins - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bolle CONTPSI Contour Safety Glasses - Clear (DIY & Tools)
Bought for cycling, they do exactly what I wanted them to - they keep the bugs, wind, rain, mud and water out....and they look decent as well.