5.0 out of 5 stars lovely set bright and attractive for kids
Nice little starter set for my 8yr old just getting into cooking, really bright colours which make it appealing to kids, i would reommend
Published on 14 Nov. 2012 by Mrs. V. L. Skidmore

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute starter kit but quality just ok!
Published 9 months ago by Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely set bright and attractive for kids, 14 Nov. 2012
Mrs. V. L. Skidmore (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 14 Piece Childrens Silicone Bakeware Baking Set - Cupcake Cake Cutters Cookie Moulds (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute starter kit but quality just ok!, 2 Oct. 2014
Bought 2 sets for my daughter and her little friend. A cute starter set for kids but quality is as expected for the price! The whisk in my daughters set broke while washing after 1 use so I wasn't impressed with that. Contacted the third party company I bought from via Amazon who swiftly sent me a replacement whisk however it was in the wrong colour (blue), so I contacted the company again who this time ignored me!! 3 times!!! So 1 star for the third party company (can't remember there name)! Amazing were great however and sorted it out for me!

1.0 out of 5 stars Really low quality, 30 Mar. 2014
This product is of really low quality. I don't think it is feasible to cook properly with this, even for children. I would say it could be used for 'play cooking' only. I returned it and got my money back.

5.0 out of 5 stars The children found it easy to use and had great fun, 8 Jan. 2013
The product was very flexible and easy to use. The colour choices were good and the cakes came out ot the cases very well. The children had a great deal of fun and thoroughly enjoyed using the product

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS DESCRIBED, 22 Dec. 2012
Ordered for my niece for Christmas, order arrived very late, so no time to return, or purchase something else. BEWARE 'set' did not include a rolling pin, spatula or spoon as described, but did include a board and pastry brush. The description did not mention that contents may vary. I had to go out and purchase more items. Very disappointing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little baking set!, 7 Jan. 2014
I bought this for a friend's 5 year old son for Christmas and he loved it! I bought this with some kids' recipe cards and a personalised apron. His son said it's just what he wanted, bless him. It's bigger than I was expecting and a really nice and sturdy set. When I contacted the seller to request a blue set, they were very prompt and courteous in getting back to me and confirming a blue set had been sent. I would definitely recommend this item and this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars My three year old has really got into baking lately and was so pleased to open the set and get started, 12 Jan. 2015
This is a lovely set and the box it comes in was much bigger than I was expecting! My three year old has really got into baking lately and was so pleased to open the set and get started. The silicone cases are a little thin and the whisk broke the first time we used it but everything else is great and I'd definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars childrens silicone bakeware set, 16 Jan. 2014
:Purchased to go with children's baking book as a Christmas gift for a six year old who is delighted with it and is already thinking she is 'Mary Berry'. The quality of this item was excellent and ideal for young bakers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 20 Dec. 2014
packaging not bad, a couple of the contents are a little out of shape as they didn't stay in their allotted position during delivery. All in all it looks quite good for a young child to play cook with

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present for kids to start baking with., 11 Jun. 2013
Brought as a present for my friends daughter. Only negative is that a blue set arrived so it would have been nice to have a colour choice. Set looks good and I hope with be long lasting.