5.0 out of 5 stars Felt great changing to aquamax!!
I have never knew that my previous emollient cream could trigger my eczema..... within one week the thick skin behind my knee cap cleared and i generally feel smooth and softer, i have had eczema all my life
Published on 21 Jun 2012 by khin

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
didn't soak in or protect like I had hoped - will not buy again. But skin products are hard to recommend to others
Published 10 months ago by Celia Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Felt great changing to aquamax!!, 21 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet, 15 Mar 2013
Mr. R. Browne - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aquamax Cream 500g (Personal Care)
I have had skin problems for ten years and in that time i have tried a lot of different creams and lotions and ointments and none of them have helped my condition until now.
After reading the reviews for Aquamax cream i decided to give it a try and i am glad i did because within three days of using it my skin condition which is psoriais is looking and feeling better than it ever has.
Great cream great price.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Dry Skin Cream, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Aquamax Cream 500g (Personal Care)
My wife reckons this is ok, although it doesn't rub in very easily. It doesn't leave a residue on her skin, but you can feel it there. It seems to work for her as she had dry skin but doesn't anymore. It's done the trick and does what it says on the tin. She showers in it from time to time too as well as using it dry so her skin continues to be moisturised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 31 Oct 2012
Elaine Kerridge (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aquamax Cream 500g (Personal Care)
I have had ecezema for many years and have tried nearly all of the different emollients available through prescription. A friend recommended AquaMax to me and the results have been miraculous. My eczema is improving and Aquamax keeps my skin moist. It is thicker than other emollients, but is not at all greasy. It rubs in very easily and doesn't have that awful "chemical smell" other emollients have. It is also parabens free and contains no skin sensitizers like many of the other emollients. All in all this is a brilliant product at a great price and I thoroughly recommend this to everyone. I am a highly satisfied user! My friend used this on her 6 month old baby with brilliant results - she recommended it to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cream!, 5 Oct 2012
This review is from: Aquamax Cream 500g (Personal Care)
My 4 month old baby has got very dry and irritared atopic skin and I've tried many different creams that we have in my country.However, none of them has improved the skin and they all either contained parabens,were too greasy or had a funny smell.I decided to try Aquamax and I'm very happy with this buy!It makes the skin soft, is not greasy at all, absorbs easily,has no smell and is paraben-free.And it's affordable too! After using this every day for a month now, my baby's skin is acctually in much better condition.Just ordered 2 more of these. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 8 April 2014
Mrs. Jane Pendlebury (Herefordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aquamax Cream 500g (Personal Care)
Fantastic product that soaks into skin quite quickly. As unperfumed, it doesn't clash with own perfume & is great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Aquamax Cream 500g (Personal Care)
I got an infection under my finger nails. looked horrible. no help from anyone. doctor said just see what happens! great! saw this online and it had good reviews so bought some. Its wonderful, really. Greasy so you have to rub it in and wait 5 minutes for it to soak in but it hydrates and soothes. use it all the time now and it cured my horrible nails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great cream!, 20 Mar 2014
Sue (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aquamax Cream 500g (Personal Care)
I am going through menopause and been having itchy, sensitive, rashes,spotty skin that was driving me insane!! I have used loads of creams (E45 included) and spent a fortune but non have helped until I read the reviews for Aquamax and decided to buy it with the Aquamax wash and my skin is now soothed and much less itchy and the spots and rashes have gone in just a few days. They are SLS, Perfume and Lanolin free. I would not be without them now. I use the wash in the shower and then after I have dried myself I put on the cream and my skin drinks it in. Can be used all over the body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best natural moisturiser cream, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Aquamax Cream 500g (Personal Care)
This product is ideal for anyone who suffers from itchy spots and dry rashes etc. It is purely water and glycerine, no perfumes to irritate the skin. Good value for money and it really works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Aquamax Cream 500g (Personal Care)
This cream is excellent just what I was looking for I shall certainly order some more when I need it

Aquamax Cream 500g