on 24 April 2012
I recently bought the Chicco Booster Seat for my 13month old toddler.As usual Amazon delivered before the scheduled delivery date (well done Amazon!) A few things I find brilliant about this booster seat:

1.its easy to assemble together.
2.the outside seat cover can be thrown in the washing machine or just wiped clean.(I have not had the need to wash mine yet as a damp cloth removes all the spills adequately)
3. Most importantly of all,my little girl has great comfort and support and she clearly enjoys sitting up at the table with the rest of the family.
4. There are three height adjusters to suit any height/build of toddler.
5. The added little table is great as she can either eat from that or because of the height adjuster on the seat she may like to eat from the kitchen table with the rest of the family.
6. Its also very easy to pack up and take on travels trips/holidays too!

I can honestly say I would not be without mine and it also looks good too!

Top Marks Graco for a great product!
on 5 May 2012
This is a fab product. New out, but so easy to carry around and very sturdy. It fits onto every chair we have tried and the bonus is you can raise it and lower it. The tray clicks in easily and helps secure our 6 month old. It sits perfectly on the floor also and we have even taken it out and about and found it has come in very useful on picnics too. A must buy, i wish I had bought this before the big high chair as would have used this instead!
on 30 June 2013
Comfy seat but tray sits very low on legs making it a squeeze for my chunky 9 month old and a low surface to eat from. We use it mostly at the table without it's tray and my soon to be 4 year old can also use it so it will definitely last us until they can just use a chair .
on 4 December 2012
I really needed a booster as my 2 year old son is getting fed up of being in a high chair at the dinner table. I originally bought an inflatable style but it doesn't work with our dining table and chairs as the set is quite tall. So I got this one instead, even though detailed height information wasn't available. I am SO glad I took the risk! The instructions that come with the chair actually say it is suitable for seats with a back height of >=21 cms, ours are about 22cms high. The mid-way extension point is more than enough and puts my son is at a good height for the table. I like the fact that it has straps to attach it to the chair around the back and underneath. Also there are straps to secure LO and low arm rests which help support them (although my 2 year old can lean over them so I wouldn't rely on them alone!). The other thing I really like is that the bottom sections are smooth - our chair seats are leather-topped and I was worried that the legs might be rough or sharp edged and they are not at all. The usual risk with a booster seat exists, where a child can reach their legs to the underside of the table and could push/tip themselves back, but I don't see this as a design fault, just something all children will try. Overall, this has been one of my best baby/child purchases. I am really happy with it, haven't found a fault yet and would thoroughly recommend it.
on 14 October 2013
Love this booster seat - my daughter loves it to! She loves her independence and sitting at the family table in her own seat.Easy to clean and very sturdy. We don't really use the tray which is included - we just push the chair to table height. We've given up using her normal highchair. Its eas to to transport and take with you on the go - just fold it up and it takes up hardly any room. Also love the colours
on 25 November 2012
This seat was what we expected and holds our very tall and sturdy 1 year old in place, however I really wish it had shoulder straps too as he tends to lean out of it quite a bit, lol! But overall a comfy, good size seat for him and very easy to transport and set up.
on 12 November 2012
It's a good quality seat. My baby is happy in it and safe with the good straps. A sleeved bib tucks nice and tightly under the tray so the food is easily contained where you and baby can deal with it. Solid product and should last well. Good to come in two colours so my twins can have different ones.
on 12 May 2013
We have twins and having 2 highchairs in the dining room wasn't ideal! Having used and loved Chicco's previous version of this booster seat ('Mr Party') for the girls' elder sister we looked to get another, however, we came across this new model. 'Mr Party' is still fantastic and used by one of our twins, and this new one is even better! Chicco states it's for use from 18 months, however, I cannot see why it shouldn't be used from as soon as a child can sit up unaided. Certainly our twins sit far better and look far more comfortable in these booster seats than they have in any highchair. For home use they are massively convenient, easy to clean, comfortable, safe and space-saving (they fold down after use and just tuck under the dining room table!). Of course everyone gets to eat at the dining room table too. The girls are very happy in them. PS haven't used out and about yet but know they would work brilliantly
on 7 March 2013
I bought this as a replacement for the traditional highchair and for travel. It's great not had a huge chance to use it yet but we'll be traveling more this summer so we'll see.
on 24 November 2012
This is soo useful when travelling to friends, family or even a restaurant! Easy to set up and put away!!