4.0 out of 5 stars Oily at first, then beautiful shiny, squeaky clean hair!
Published 9 months ago by natwith

1.0 out of 5 stars yuk
This has a gorgeous smell to it but having tried it several times now it leaves my hair feeling dirty and I can't wait to wash it again with something else. It's been allocated now to the many other rubbish shampoos on the shelf for my husband to wash his wiry hair with {he will use anything which is just as well}.
Published 15 months ago by gruzzy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Oily at first, then beautiful shiny, squeaky clean hair!, 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Very Volumising Pomegranate Shampoo 10oz (Personal Care)
I am so far, half-way through the bottle, and very impressed. I have decided to swap most if not all of my toiletries for natural, or as natural as I can products and Burt's Bees obviously came up as one to try. I think the shampoo smells gorgeous and very fruity. It lingers nicely after washing. There is not much lather at first, and it is quite runny, but you don't need too much anyway. For the first four washes, my hair was exceptionally oily, but I had read from previous reviews and research that because your hair needs time to get used to having no chemicals on it, the scalp produces more oil at first to over compensate. On the fifth wash, it was squeaky clean, very voluminous, and really shiny. Absolutely beautiful. My hair has never looked this healthy. I'm so pleased and will continue to use this. The conditioner goes well with this shampoo and also smells great. The reason I haven't given five stars yet is due to the fact that I still have half the product left. I'll see how it does after I've used it all up.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 28 May 2013
Very good product.. Nice smell and the hair stays volumised for long compared to other shampoos. Would recommend it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt`s Bees Very Volumising Pomegranate Shampoo, 2 April 2013
I chose this product, after doing quite an extensive search, for it`s reputedly gentle effects on the hair and scalp. I am currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment and it is working well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used this for years as it's perfect for my sensitive and sometimes oily scalp., 24 Feb. 2015
I've been using this shampoo and it's conditioner for a few years now. It makes my hair feel like it's getting exactly what it needs and it makes it look as it did when I was a child; thick, healthy and shiny. As I have a naturally sensitive scalp and skin that sometimes gets oily when it's reacting to something or I'm not using the right products for it, I use the conditioner first, leaving it on for 10-15 mins to really work, then I shampoo leaving that on for 10-15 mins as well, and then rinse and either let it dry naturally or blow dry. I find that this allows the conditioner to work without leaving excess that causes my hair to be greasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 14 Dec. 2013
Lesley Leach - See all my reviews
I've used this shampoo for many years and have never found it changed in anyway, apart from the container, but the contents are as good as always.

4.0 out of 5 stars it does actually work, 5 Mar. 2013
Another success form Burts Bees.

This shampoo smells nice and gives limp and fine hair volume. It really does!

Thanks Burt.

1.0 out of 5 stars yuk, 5 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't like the smell (like a kid's tart candy) and it ..., 17 Sept. 2014
Don't like the smell (like a kid's tart candy) and it left my hair feeling grimey (which might go away with continued use - but I didn't try it that long).

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best natural shampoos I have tried, 30 Jan. 2014
pure natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals. leaves your hair very clean and smooth. I would strongly recommend this product to any hair type.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've tried yet, 20 Mar. 2013
I tried this product first from a gift made to my wife and I from a family member. I found it washed my hair without leaving me with an itchy scalp! I think it's probably made from natural ingredients and it does 'nt take much of it to produce a good lather.
I use it regularly and will continue to do so unless something better comes along, which frankly I doubt will happen.
I would recommend anyone to try it, wether or not it would suit them only they could say. After all we are not all the same are we?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›