5.0 out of 5 stars Burt`s Bees Very Volumising Pomegranate Shampoo
I chose this product, after doing quite an extensive search, for it`s reputedly gentle effects on the hair and scalp. I am currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment and it is working well for me.
Published 16 months ago by Ryan Thecat

1.0 out of 5 stars yuk
This has a gorgeous smell to it but having tried it several times now it leaves my hair feeling dirty and I can't wait to wash it again with something else. It's been allocated now to the many other rubbish shampoos on the shelf for my husband to wash his wiry hair with {he will use anything which is just as well}.
Published 3 months ago by gruzzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt`s Bees Very Volumising Pomegranate Shampoo, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Very Volumising Pomegranate Shampoo 10oz (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've tried yet, 20 Mar 2013
I tried this product first from a gift made to my wife and I from a family member. I found it washed my hair without leaving me with an itchy scalp! I think it's probably made from natural ingredients and it does 'nt take much of it to produce a good lather.
I use it regularly and will continue to do so unless something better comes along, which frankly I doubt will happen.
I would recommend anyone to try it, wether or not it would suit them only they could say. After all we are not all the same are we?

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 28 May 2013
Very good product.. Nice smell and the hair stays volumised for long compared to other shampoos. Would recommend it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 14 Dec 2013
Lesley Leach - See all my reviews
I've used this shampoo for many years and have never found it changed in anyway, apart from the container, but the contents are as good as always.

4.0 out of 5 stars it does actually work, 5 Mar 2013
Another success form Burts Bees.

This shampoo smells nice and gives limp and fine hair volume. It really does!

Thanks Burt.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 1 May 2014
first time using this was so weird, it needed a thorough rinse and after that it still felt like i had some shapoo left in there till my hair dried, after it dried my hair was nice and silky and it has a nice scent. I'll buy this again!
my hair is really thin, normal to greasy.

1.0 out of 5 stars yuk, 5 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous smell but leaves hair greasy, 12 Mar 2014
This smells beautiful but after a couple of washes it started leaving a greasy build-up in my hair. It took several washes with a regular detergent based product to get the gunk out. Other people seem to get on with it fine so maybe I was unlucky, though I've never had this problem with a shampoo before. Someone suggested shaking the bottle and at 8 a pop I was willing to give that a go but no dice. Hasn't put me off trying other stuff by Burt's Bees, but think I'll give the hair products a wide berth from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shampoo, 10 Mar 2014
A very good product which is without specific contents for the delicate skin complaint that I have at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best natural shampoos I have tried, 30 Jan 2014
pure natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals. leaves your hair very clean and smooth. I would strongly recommend this product to any hair type.