5.0 out of 5 stars Great case
Bought this for my Nikon D5200 and I have been using it all the time - to put the camera in my handbag or while carrying the camera around my neck or shoulder. It is not padded but it protects from scratches and bumps. Mostly importantly it is really lightweight and easy to open up and take out the camera. Highly recommended.
Published 14 months ago by Lanica

2.0 out of 5 stars bigger than expected
bigger and bulkier. was hoping for something that would better match my camera. This is a bit to big to give it that feel of being bearly there.
Published 8 months ago by Elisabeth Salvesen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Case Logic Day Holster with Quick Access/Internal Lens Cap Slip Pocket for DSLR Camera - Black (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars bigger than expected, 10 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Small & almost Perfect, 23 Nov 2013
A simple & well made product. No unnecessary add-on pockets which helps to keep this as compact as possible. The packaging states MAX: 5.9in/15cm (w) - 4.6in/11.8cm (h) - 7.5in/19cm (length inc. lens) - S/P DSLR Day Holster. I can confirm it is too small for the Canon 5D & Canon 5DmkII but is fine for a Canon 400D. Not suitable for very wide angle lens hoods. Shame they don't make larger sizes...

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits Smaller DSLRs, 5 Nov 2013
I bought this for a Nikon D90.

Maximum size of camera with lens written on the packet is 15cm wide x 11.8cm high x 19 cm long ( length is back of camera to front of lens)

The rear flap is just a fraction too short for the D90 with a Nikon 18-200mm lens fitted - I'll extend it with some Velcro.

Other than that the product quality is high and the ease of use makes it a perfect ever-ready case for DSLRs.

I can highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 9 Sep 2013
Mrs. P. Hemsley (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this to take my camera to America, and it served it's purpose with bells ringing. it was suitable to put it into my bag, hang it from my shoulder or simply carry it by hand. I can recommend this holster to every one !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Sep 2013
If you're looking for a protective case for your camera...but this. I use it with a canon 500d + tamron 17-50, it fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars handy, 9 Jun 2013
i like the size and the color. it's a very handy case for Canon EOS 7D. In general, I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 15 May 2013
Good material and perfect delivery time.
I just don't give 5 stars because, when you put the camera inside the case, it's not completely tight, so if it rains, the camera can be wet. So you always have to have a bigger case to put it inside. But in general it is a very good product, and the material is in a very good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's a good case though it won't fit with a long lens, 6 Aug 2014
Bought this for my camera as a day bag, it's a good case though it won't fit with a long lens, it only fits the 18-55 lens which is annoying but apart from that it's good

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a small case., 4 Jan 2013
I purchased this and did not know I would be getting a "small" size. What was shipped does not come close to fitting my Canon 5D Mk III and their is no way to specify a larger size. I would avoid if you have a larger DSLR body.