4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and light
Published 19 months ago by mostbutnotall

3.0 out of 5 stars Chilly
My husband likes these lightweight gloves a lot for his runs, but in the recent cold weather, they don't seem to help much. He still comes home from a run with red, cold hands.
Published 17 months ago by jeninuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and light, 28 Nov 2012
I'm not really a person for gloves and hats, I find them restrictive, but sometimes you need something if you're out for a run or a walk. Thick gloves are too clumsy and I get too hot in them, so these are great to just act as a bit of a barrier against the wind. They're not waterproof or anything, but they do seem to dry quickly enough if you get them a bit damp. Due to how thin they are you also have the advantage of pretty much still being able to use a phone/ipod/camera without taking them off all the time.

For the price they're great and spending any more would be overkill for what I'd use them for, but they're great to have with me.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap, keep your hands warm, 6 Jan 2012
Cheap and practical, keeps the worst of the cold out. Fairly thin so I can still operate the buttons on my GPS with them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fluorescent Ronhill Gloves, 14 Jun 2013
This is the second pair of Ronhill gloves my husband has used. The first pair gave several years of good service and he is hoping the pair recently received will do the same. They are bright high viz and make hand signals clear. They fit well and are Ideal for general cycling.

3.0 out of 5 stars Chilly, 10 Feb 2013
jeninuk "Jen" (Oxford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 3 Dec 2012
they dont look cheap and are comfortable when running. i wore them to football the other night and i thought they pretty good. you barely notice you have them on.
they're very thin so they wouldnt keep a cold wind chill away so wouldnt double up well as a normal glove for cold weather for those of you looking to kill two birds with one stone but for running they're good.
i was worried they might make me over heat as it wasnt as cold as i first thought the other night but it wasnt the case.
the reason i gave four stars is because i dont know how they will fare in a wash, although they seem yo be well made

4.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill Lite Glove, 21 Dec 2012
A good pair of gloves for the winter days. They fit like the proverbial, except on the thumbs, where there is material to spare.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too big, 23 Nov 2012
I bought the M size of the gloves, as I thought S would be too small, but they were huge! Each finger of the glove was at least a cm too long and as they stretch rather well, my husband finds them good and well fitting.

Apart from the size, they're good and warm, perforce for running in colder weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, but warm, 30 April 2012
Bob (Brighton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ronhill Lite Glove (Sports Apparel)
These are the first running gloves i have bought and so i can't compare to other makes, but for me they are perfect. They are nice and thin so that i can use my ipod etc while at the same time they keep me warm. I'm not sure how warm they will be in the middle of winter in freezing conditions, but i think they will be ok. I have got small hands (length from base of palm to top of longest finger is 180mm) and so i ordered a small size. They are a good, tight fit, but if your hands are any bigger or if you want a bit more room then go for a medium.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very thin gloves, 22 May 2014
C. Evans "Chris" (UK) - See all my reviews
super visible, but they wont keep your hands warm in winter. I wore them over the top of my leather gloves which worked fine

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit ill-fitting!, 12 Mar 2014
Catherine McCormack (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I've always bought Ron Hill running gear and have had a pair of old blue RH gloves for the past 20 years! However they wore a bit thin in places so needed replacing. These ones are a slightly different style, ie longer wrist area, but still a good fit. Only slight nile is that they do seem to be a bit thrown together workmanship-wise...the right hand thumb is definitely much too long and you know how wee things like that can just NIGGLE when you're out on a long run! Other than that, fine.

Ronhill Lite Glove