5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again
Another pair of skechers - like I have said in previous feedbacks I find these shoes a great fit - The delivery was also prompt will purchase more of this make
Published 20 months ago by Mr. A. Rolland

3.0 out of 5 stars Glue giving way after only a month = not good.
Published 23 days ago by CJ Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again, 16 Nov. 2013
Mr. A. Rolland "watch it here" (Stowmarket, Suffolk, GB) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars comfort and nice fit and modern style Lovely shoes, 8 April 2014
fits lovely
nice looking shoes
lovely heel protection design and ergonomic
you can not go wrong with this product
very good quality too

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically comfortable, 16 Nov. 2014
G. Dixon (Newcastle Upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
I have had a few pairs of Skechers over the years and they are now my first step in purchasing my new shoes.

These Diameter lace ups are very comfortable as I expect from Skechers. I work in a care home and do a lot of walking and need the comfort.

They look good and feel great quality even though they are nice and light on the foot.

I did have a few slips in shiny surfaces in the first couple of days wearing them, but once they were worn in they were fine. Maybe scuffing the soles on a pavement will speed up the secure feeling on slippy surfaces.

To end, I love these shoes and will continue buying Skechers for comfort, style and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Mens Black Lace Up, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Skechers Men's Diameter - Blake Shoes (Apparel)
As usual very good quality of shoe and excellent style. Loved the previous Shape up style better but this is ok and I also like the go walk style equally very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 22 Jun. 2014
Yes my husband loved these trainers a bit more dressed up than the normal ones.they also are quite light to pack for holiday

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these shoes, 4 Jun. 2014
bassman (Buckinhamshire) - See all my reviews
Had never heard of skechers shoes until my wife told me how great they feel, so I had a look at the men's range. I already have a slip on pair which were comfortable right out of the box, not so with the lace ups which are a bit tight on the front of the foot under the laces but I am convinced they will improve with wear. All in all very satisfied and the delivery which I did not pay for was fantastic within two days! Buy some.

3.0 out of 5 stars Glue giving way after only a month = not good., 5 July 2015
CJ Hunt (England) - See all my reviews
Lovely looking shoe, fits well and very comfortable. The only problem is that the glue started coming away on both left and right shoe after about a month. I used super glue to patch it up but feel, come winter, this is going to be a problem. I would have expected them to last a year before giving up the ghost so this is a lot earlier than expected and I cannot really recommend them on this basis and award only 3/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers mens diameter, 26 Jun. 2014
A perfect fit and very smart looking they are lovely and comfy to walk in. a good and well made trainer.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are soft, comfortably elastic, fashionable and easygoing, 4 Mar. 2015
The shoes are good. They are soft, comfortably elastic, fashionable and easygoing. I have truly gotten value for my money though the size is a bit larger than my foot; perhaps because of my inability to synchronise the UK size with the Nigeria's size I used to wear back home. Overall, I have no regrets for making the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, 24 Mar. 2014
Fantastic shoes. Arrived within 2 days. Excellent fit, very comfortable.
It's taken five years for my last pair of sketchers to start to look worn. I've used them every weekday for work, so when I needed another pair. It was a no brainier to go for Sketchers again. The new ones don't disappoint.