5.0 out of 5 stars Great read
One can only wonder at the bravery or madness of the people that set out into the unknown not knowing what trials and tribulations are in front of them
Published 24 months ago by MR P C WOGDEN

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but a "dipping" book
I think if I'd come across this as a kid I'd have spent every night for a week with a torch under the covers reading every page until my eyes bled. It's very nicely presented on the Kindle and each bite size chapter does it's job well.

Published on 27 July 2012 by Account Closed

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but a "dipping" book, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Wanderers & Nomads: True Stories of Eccentric and Wild Explorers in the Americas (Explorers of the Americas Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

Look back it now feels a little dry and stodgy - possibly a result of having to "package" so many stories into mouthsize chunks. I'm hoping that I'll revisit this review and add a star, since I think it's well worth the read. Just at the moment I feel a bit overloaded. CW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 22 April 2013