5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully pretty, 25 Jun 2012
This review is from: SUPERB COTTON KING SIZE PINK BLUE ROSE FLORAL REVERSIBLE SHABBY DUVET CHIC SET
This duvet set exceeded my expectations - well made, and as fresh and pretty as a spring morning, in a range of bright pastel shades from sky blue, to pale green, to three or four shades of pink. I eventually bought a fuchsia pink bottom sheet to go with it, and it was a great choice. I defy anyone to feel depressed when they wake up to such a cheerful, rosy pattern!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and good value for money, 9 Nov 2012
Very good value for money - other duvet sets with floral prints are usually fuzzy and fade quickly and the better quality ones are very expensive. This is beautiful, of good quality, and has been mistaken for a famous brand one by a friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love it!, 7 Mar 2013
Mrs. L. Asquith-brown "Lyn," (Greenwich, London) - See all my reviews
This duvet cover washes up beautifully, matches our bedroom to perfection and is very good quality. I will look forward to purchasing the matching assessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 11 Jan 2013
I was a bit sceptical about buying another duvet off the internet as I have been so disapointed with the quality. I needn't have worried as the quality is wonderful and its very pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second time buyer!, 7 Mar 2014
I already had this duvet in a double. When I upgraded to kingsize I wanted the same. As someone who always likes New and different things I think that is a testament to the product. It's fairly good quality but it's the pattern that sells it for me - so pretty!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value, 3 Oct 2013
looks great and i was bit dubious for price but love it.. have not washed it yet so fingers crossed

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 13 Sep 2013
Love it!! Much cheaper online than purchasing it in a store! Looks great in a vintage style room! I was also impressed by the free delivery! It's always a bonus when you're redecorating the whole of your bedroom and trying to cut down costs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it so much I've ordered more!, 20 Aug 2013
Ordered this with matching curtains. Really pleased with the quality, delivery was quick too. Love it so much I've ordered a second set so we can have them on rotation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 15 Aug 2013
I ordered this item then realised that I had ordered the wrong size! I contacted the seller and changed my order no problem at all.Item delivered two days later and I am very pleased with it, it looks lovely on the bed, the quality is excellent .will definitely order from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty and cheerful, 12 Jun 2013
This item only took 4 days to receive after placing my order and is of good quality. I am redecorating our new bedroom in shabby chic style and this will fit in perfectly with my decor. I can't wait to use it!
I would recommend this lovely duvet cover. Very satisfied so far.

ARRAY(0xa72f5618)