on 9 July 2012
After 9 failed cycles, 4 miscarriages, rezwana healing way and voice helped me find and connect with my inner self , this is amazing !! Is so visual and relaxing and made me see things on a whole new level, highly recommend for anyone going through ivf cycle, so stressful and so much pressure but this cd was amazing , from visualising growing yr eggs, to the embryos implanting .. Could feel mine implant! .. Very happy to say I'm currently listening to rezwanas 'relaxation for a peaceful pregnancy ' :0) the only thing that was different with this cycle was me being relaxed.. This lady is wonderful ! She is clearly an angel to me .. Happy relaxed head = a happy relaxed positive womb! Enjoy and good luck x x
on 15 January 2013
I bought this after I had down loaded the Zita West ivf MP3, which was OK, but not as helpful as I had hoped. The Zita West also cost more for only a few words of visualisation and a lot of relaxation music. This CD is brilliant. It has a full 3 times 18-22 minutes of positivity and relaxation. The first one is to help heal you are the whole trauma of needing ivf. The second is visualisation for a good stimulation and the third helps relaxation for a successful 2 week wait.
We've had 6 failed cycles and really needed help to keep calm! Plus to find something my husband likes and will go to sleep to comes under the heading of minor miracle!
I played it from my mobile to some of the other ladies waiting for their ETs and they took the details to order it too. One of them was also using the Zita West one, but liked this one better.
Good luck to anyone about to do ivf.
Katy
on 31 December 2014
I am naturally quite a stressy, control-freak kind of person so the infertility journey is particularly painful as on top of the desperation for a family it's the feeling of being completely out of control of my own destiny and being at the mercy of science / luck / fate / whatever you want to call it...!

Anyway, to try to ease some of the stress I decided to try a relaxation CD and was thrilled to find one dealing specifically with our circumstances. I just couldn't get on with this, I found Rezwana's dialogue to be really patronising and unrealistic (the part where she's telling you just how very easy you'll find it to be drawn to nutritious food during down-reg was hilarious, during 3wks of a combination of PMT and menopause symptoms everyone I know on my infertility forum, including myself, was desperate for stodgy carbs and comfort food in the shape of chocolate).

I personally didn't find this CD very reassuring or the positive visualisations very helpful (snuggling into a comfy tree trunk doesn't sound that comfy to me?) and her intonation drove me mad. Ultimately I found it quite irritating trying to listen to her, but that said the plinky-plinky music did seem to help me drop off to sleep a couple of times so it wasn't entirely un-relaxing I suppose.

Have just bought a different one for my second cycle and am hoping for better.
on 11 July 2013
The 'speaker' is English, I thought she would have been American. She had a very calming voice. I felt totally out of it after doing a couple of the exercises.

Cons- there are 4 tracks and this is not stated on the sleeve. That would make it a bit easier.
on 5 March 2015
Well worth the buy , not a great believer but totally converted ! Spent 30 mins everyday listening to this & totally relaxed me, made me much more positive ! After 5 failed attempts I used this on our 6th & am now 36weeks pregnant! I'm not saying it was a miracle but it helped contribute to our success !
on 9 November 2014
Great product and swift delivery