4.0 out of 5 stars An Expensive Treat
My Betta fish are fussy eaters. Who knows why, but I must have the worlds fussiest individuals. I've tried all sorts, and eventually realised that I need to be giving them breed specific food, or, Hikari Tropical Gold.

Published on 27 July 2012 by Duskhorse

3.0 out of 5 stars Betta Likes It But Don't Get Much :(
My betta loves this but disappointed you don't get much in a packet. Might try and buy in large bags if possible.
Published 12 months ago by E. Crane

4.0 out of 5 stars An Expensive Treat, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Hikari Tropical Betta Bio-Gold Tropical Fish Food - Floating Pellets 5g (Misc.)

It went down a treat, and, at under four pounds, the price was cheaper than my local retailer who charges nearly five pounds for something similar.

Unfortunately, this does not last as long as it should do for the money it costs. I guess that's down to varying factors.

All in all. A worthy purchase :)

5.0 out of 5 stars One very happy Betta, 15 Jun 2013
My Betta had fin rot when I bought him. I treated him for it and he's now free of fin rot but his fins weren't growing and he looked washed out. I've been feeding him these pellets for two weeks now and his colour is better than it has ever been and his fins are growing. He loves the food, and swims to the front of the tank when he sees me with the packet..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good betta food, 13 Dec 2013
My bettas readily take this food. The pellets are nice and small which is good as bettas have very small stomachs. 5g doesn't sound like much but if you only have a couple of bettas that much will last ages, they should only have about 3 pellets at a time, twice or tree times a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 20 Dec 2013
it keeps my betta healthy and no waste from this food left on my fish tank, because my betta eats all of it the packet might look small but one packet lasts for more than three months

5.0 out of 5 stars my Betta's love them-as do I as is easy to monitor intake ..., 13 July 2014
Arrived early, my Betta's love them-as do I as is easy to monitor intake & avoid overfeeding...always so tempting!
Also very noticeable increase in his colours since adding these into diet....and floating pellets mean less mess finding its way to the bottom of tanks....highly recommend as an addition to any Betta's diet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
my fighting fish loves these, even comes to the front of the tank when he sees the packet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Depends on your Betta, 29 May 2014
My first Betta was used to pellets so thought he would love these but they were bigger in size than he was used to. Unfortunately he died but his replacement love's them and has no trouble swallowing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy betta, 21 May 2014
5 stars for this quality fish food my betta fish is thriving on it you just have to look at him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 April 2014
Ronnie loves them-think feeding guide is over stated but last a long time.in my opinion feed 4-5 pellets twice a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars floating Betta food, 3 Feb 2014
My Betta really likes this, its handy that you can just put a couple of pettets in at a time :)