5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little ones...
I bought this for my four year old son, as we swim every week, and he'd only manage 20-30 mins in the pool before getting cold/shivering. This wetsuit fits him perfectly, and keeps him much much warmer in the pool so we can swim for longer. Great price- bargain.I would throughly recommend!
Published on 28 Sept. 2012 by MrsV

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great for skinny children
Unfortunately my little boy is quite thin so this suit didn't fit snugly and the water was as cold as ever but he still likes wearing it. I also find it handy that it has uv protection so he can play at the beach all day without a worry about sunburn
Published 7 months ago by Mary Mullins

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little ones..., 28 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Nov. 2013
Brilliant keeps my son warmer in the swimming pool easy to wash and dry good quality and my son loves it. he is 3 (4 in june) on the slimmer side but fits him perfectly. very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 April 2013
My son loves this! its a good quality. He likes the pirate on the front.
. . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking wetsuit, 2 Dec. 2014
Really happy with my purchase. I bought it for my 2.5 year old daughter who is very slim and it fitted fine. She likes wearing it and I feel it keeps her warm as our local pool can be a bit on the cold side. It can occasionally ride up a little in the crotch area but it doesn't bother her much. I feel it was very good value for money and will be purchasing next size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars a good wetsuit, 20 Oct. 2013
bought it for my 5 years old boy who isn't too keen on swimming. he loves it and is happy to stay in water longer. very happy with the product, the only thing i'm not so keen is the skull print in front.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent outfit.., 5 Dec. 2012
T. Finnegan "ranita25" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I like this wetsuit very much; it's great for keeping my toddler warm in the pool.. But, the reason I'm giving it four stars only is because he was afraid of the pirate image! I didn't think he would take it like that, so I had to blacken it out with a Sharpie pen.. Other than that, I would recommend this suit..

5.0 out of 5 stars Soles up wetsuit, 8 Oct. 2012
My 3 year old boy loves the pirate design. Fits really nicely. We use it for swimming lessons in a particularly cold pool (he is a bit of a wimp) and it keeps him nice and warm. Very pleased considering it was much cheaper than other brands I looked at.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have if your child gets cold in water!, 15 Oct. 2014
We bought this for our 11 months old son. He recently started swimming lessons and the first few weeks se cried all the way through the lesson. He was not moving around much so he got cold. We all know how it is once we get cold in water. You just can't enjoy it.

We chose the 6-12months size. He is a big boy and it fits him perfect. Keeps him warm. Laughs and enjoys every lesson ever since. Been in the water with him for an hour and he did not want to get out.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about it. Plus it looks really "cool" just like professional surfers. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality and brilliant for my four year old as ..., 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Soles Up Front Girls and Boys Shorty 2mm Wetsuit. Sizes: 0-6 Months ; 6-12 Months ; 1-2 Years ; 3-4 Years ; 5-6 Years ; 7-8 Years ; 8-9 Years. Colours: Red ; Blue ; Yellow (Misc.)
Really good quality and brilliant for my four year old as when we have been on holiday the swimming pools are to cold for him (he does not have a lot of meat on him- just his build) and he does not enjoy it as much as his older brother who is chunkier, so we thought this would be an idea and it really works he now enjoys staying and playing in the pools and we can relax knowing that he is not freezing cold.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good fit, though slightly baggy, 15 Nov. 2014
Arrived very quickly. I ordered an age 3-4 for my son who will be 4 in a few months and is of average build. The length fits him fine but it is slightly baggy around the body, arms and legs. I think if I went for a smaller one, it would be too uncomfortable, length-wise. I won't need to use it for another while so hopefully he will have filled out a bit by then!