on 9 April 2013
I love my OnePiece onesies (even if the name makes my American friends dissolve in tears of laughter). They are high quality, wash beautifully and allow you to slouch around without looking like a bag lady.

But the standard fabric is warm. And frankly, stewy hot if the weather is anything but decidedly chilly. So, I wanted a lightweight version for balmier days. This does the job. The lightweight material drapes as well as the heavyweight version and is decidedly cooler. Phew! If it weren't for the oh-my-word-this-is bright colour, 5 stars would be a certainty. And the other choices aren't muted either. We're happy it's spring at last - but not necessarily manic.
on 20 June 2015
Great fit, I'm 5ft 6" and a small was perfect having tried on my Nephews medium!