on 22 April 2016
This is a brilliant book.
If you want to obtain the most from it I would say combine it with a lot of viewing of Eckhart tolles videos on youtube.
That way it will clear up some of the points that aren't immediately obvious at first read of the book.
I am a therapist myself and that's what I had to do for the penny to drop.
Eckhart tolles material is something you need to immerse yourself in to obtain maximum benefit.
If you do that, then you will most certainly obtain those benefits.
on 7 March 2014
very nice book! I recooked to others !!! inspiring, loving, caring, out of the box thinking! let's do it nice
on 19 February 2014
I love eckhart tolle. Love all his books, video's etc. I would definitely recommend any of his books.
on 12 August 2013
This is a hard read but persivere it's worth it, I bought the cheap version with very small print, that was a mistake
on 20 November 2015
This book has a vital message to all of us who live in this "Amazing" World...who wake up in a sweat at 2am and 4am and "werret" as my Son would call it.....it has words of Wisdom which are so fundamental and true...on how to combat incessant "Worrying"....because you care...!!....it helps you to reason and get things in perspective .
on 26 February 2016
I have read this book a few times and bought a copy for a friend. It isn't something that you can read front to back in a day or two. You have to take your time with it and re-read pages to really understand and practice it. A good place to start if you are beginning your spiritual journey.
on 14 January 2016
Excellent book. I have learned a lot from it, it has made sense of many spiritual concepts I have been taught but never understood, and I have learned some new concepts as well. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to expand their spirituality or enhance their recovery.
on 26 May 2015
Wonderful book. Very powerful and can be life changing. It has been recommended to me by my two yoga teachers and it's definitely one of the best books I have ever read. "Life is now. There was never a time when your life was not now, nor will there ever be".
on 20 February 2016
I have bought this book several times as it helped me change my life! I love to pass this book on to friends and people I meet that it would be if it! I think everyone should read it. Best value book going!
on 27 March 2015
I love the concept of this book but unless you read it weekly, it's quite difficult to remain in the 'now.' No point buying it. Just remain positive and don't look back or forward. Book goes on and on and repeats itself and basically can be chopped down to one page and is basic psychology which didn't make me go wow! So, forgive yourself, enjoy the moment you're in now as they're no worries at this moment. They are projection. Easy. Trying to remember this when you're worried about something up and coming is another thing!! So, you can't change the past, the future is unknown and the present is a gift. Yes, we know but unfortunately that very expensive gas bill due any day is coming no matter how much I try to stay in the 'now!'