5.0 out of 5 stars A fun book for little people
My five year old daughter is just learning to read but needs lots of encouragement to sit down and read out loud. When I suggested she read a book to her baby sister from my iPod (Kindle App) she jumped at the idea.

Published on 9 Mar 2012 by Emily

3.0 out of 5 stars nice book, but
Nice book, my 2 yr old likes it.
However some pictures are the same as in the other bunny book (time to go to bed, bunny!) which was a little disappointing.
Furthermore, there are too many "noos" and don't do this, don't do that, which also I don't really like.
Published on 25 July 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars nice book, but, 25 July 2012
Nice book, my 2 yr old likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun book for little people, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Time to Get Ready, Bunny! (Kindle Edition)

The words were just at her reading level, not needing my help and the story of the morning routine made her smile as it's all too familiar in our house.

But best of all she liked Bunny's first choice of outfit, "oh silly Bunny!"

Time to Get Ready, Bunny!
Time to Get Ready, Bunny! by Brenda Ponnay