on 9 November 2012
This is a really handy little book and ideal when you just need a few words to set you on the right track for the day or when you are feeling a bit low. Would definitely recommend it.
on 19 March 2013
I wanted an easy read!
Enjoyed it beats reading bad news! And makes you reflect on life in general! Recommend it to anyone fed up of reading bad news!
on 19 May 2014
This book has helped me cope with the grief of losing my partner. It has helped me believe that I may be happy again; though I know I will never find true love again. Some of the poems were very emotive, encouraging and comforting. It is a book I know I will gturn to again and again.
on 11 February 2013
Not the most wonderful poetry book I have bought but I do like it. Makes a change from collections containing the same old works over and over again. Recommended but don't expect too much.
on 11 March 2014
Wonderful book, has all aspects of life in verse, inspirational and positive. Also liked sketches and pics :) this was more than I was expecting, beautiful surprise. This would make an ideal gift for anybody
on 26 May 2013
Lovely, inspiring and beautiful poems, well laid out, carefully chosen and sure to bring comfort to anyone who reads them,
on 9 March 2015
easy to read poetry bought to share with my mom and its a hit share now with kids also!
on 30 August 2014
Very good selections of inspirational poems on different aspects of our lifes
on 4 December 2015
A book that invites readers to dip in and browse.
on 25 June 2015
A very nice collection that can be uplifting.