4.0 out of 5 stars good book easy to read but you really need a ...
good book easy to read but you really need a fair knowlage of aviation to follow in places, I will recommend it to some of my friends.
Published 10 months ago by a newsome

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Insight on the B-58, but..
Published on 25 Oct. 2012 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars good book easy to read but you really need a ..., 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: At The Klaxon's Call: What If We Actually Went to War in 1960's (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars At Klaxon's Call, 14 Mar. 2013
Read his other book B58A Remembrances, and it will give you a better insight into the B58A Hustler, then read At Klaxton's Call.
A good enjoyable read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Insight on the B-58, but.., 25 Oct. 2012
Great Insight on the B-58, but full of typos. I've collected over 20 in one quarter of the book. I didn't expect much narrative on the personal side, and wasn't disappointed. I've basically dismissed the story line and fully appreciated the attention to detail regarding operation of that exotic aircraft. I also appreciated the narrative about landing a military aircraft at non-military sites.

It would be interesting to read descriptions of flying the B-47, the B-36, and several other cold war aircraft. The plot wouldn't need to be stretched to nuclear war, SAC missions alone would be of considerable interest to the reader.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow and clunky, 19 Sept. 2012
Written by a man who knows his stuff but its hard reading. It describes a truly heroic flight but the prose is dull and the characters are one dimensional and after a nuclear attack their actions are not realistic with no emotion at the deaths of their families at all. Great aircraft though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Jan. 2015
Quite enjoyable I liked it .