5.0 out of 5 stars More of Bobs special brand of pain!
I know I keep raving about how Bob Harper works you so much harder than Jillian M, but I have to say that these days 90% of my exercise aches and pains are directly attributed to his DVDs, and so far I have loved them all and this one is no exception. This is another great workout that really does what it says on the cover.

This has a fairly gentle start, with...
Published on 14 Mar 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a major fan of this one
Published 19 months ago by Debs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars More of Bobs special brand of pain!, 14 Mar 2012

This has a fairly gentle start, with a lot of dead lift, twist, side crunch combos that get your core well and truly warmed up for whats to come. There are some awesome plank and table top challenge exercises in here, and some side burpee/side plank series that really get your whole core screaming and an exercise called killer plank twists that really are a killer (if a little contortionistic the first time you try them!). This leaves me feeling like I've really been through the mill and targeted every section of my core from front to back and top to bottom. The end section is a traditional crunch style abs fest that just completely finishes you off.

This is probably the least cardo challenging of the Bob collection I have to date, however I always seem to finish it sweating and breathing hard.

Yet another region 1 labelled DVD that turned out to be region 0

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough but fun, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD] (DVD)
Not surprisingly, since it's Bob Harper that it's a tough workout within in the first 5 minutes!

I really enjoy doing it and though the exercises are hard they're not impossible. Everything is explained and the DVD has a nicely laid structure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough workout but worth it, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD] (DVD)
This is a pretty tough workout but stick at it and you soon start to notice a difference.
I also have Bob's two kettlebell workouts and Jillian Michaels DVD's so alternate my workouts each day for variety. They are all excellent and I would recommend any of Bob's DVD's.
It's like having him in your room giving you encouragement and then you get his cheeky laugh when he is working you really hard. It keeps you going when you want to throw the towel in.
I would recommend buying this, you know you've worked your core when you have finished

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD] (DVD)
I have the cardio dvd and that has been fantastic to follow, i am more of a runner and wanted something different so that has improved my physical strength. I have had 4 kids so my stomach muscles, regardless of how many sit ups I do have never really tightened up. The totally ripped core dvd i followed 4 days consecutively and can already feel the difference on my core. A lot of american dvds come across as cheesy but Bob harper is not one of those. Absolutely rate him as I have tried a lot of fitness dvds but Bos dvds have defintely made a difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trish, Ireland, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD] (DVD)
A good workout that will have you sweating within 10mins..the DVD has a clock that counts backwards to zero over 55 minutes of excellent drills.....but for me its still not a patch on the body conditioning I get from the DVD's on Pilates and ballet conditioning .

5.0 out of 5 stars hard work, 25 July 2013
anon (yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD] (DVD)
Very hard work but great results would highly recommend but not for beginners !! Great trainer never stops and no breaks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Sep 2012
This review is from: Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD] (DVD)
this DVD gives you a brilliant workout, I was completely sore after the first day. Its slow moving compared to Jillian's ripped in 30 days etc but its 47 minutes long. By the time you reach the end, you are drenched with sweat and your heart rate is through the roof. I would recommend it for someone who is used to similar workouts. I simply love it !!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a major fan of this one, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD] (DVD)
Have his Super Strenght super burn - love it. Wasn't so impressed with this one. Found some of the moves unnecessarily awkward and complicated - could lead to injury if you are not careful. Have quite a few dvds from Gillian Michaels\Bob and found this the least beneficial. Just want something that does the job, makes me sweat but is straight forward and to the point. Gave up on this one. There is a lot better out there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Work out, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD] (DVD)
Good workout if you like high intensive cardio. If you are not keen on fast high intensive cardio, this workout is not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD] (DVD)
Love Bob - he is so committed that you can't help feeling that way too about it. The first time I did this workout, my mid section didn't feel like it belonged to me the next few days afterwards!!!! Extraordinary.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD]
Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core [DVD] by Darren Capik (DVD - 2012)
6.99