Size: One Size|Colour: Fulles|Change
Price:£12.85+ Free shipping

on 11 April 2013
Love this headband,I wore it today when I went running & what I liked about it was that it didn't "ride" up my head while I was running like many hats tend to do(I know this isn't a hat !),but it stays put ! Versatile,good price,get one !
on 29 July 2013
Just got this for my girlfriend who has been jealous of my original buff. Works well as a headband, but is no match for a proper buff, which works as a headband plus much more besides! Partly my fault for misreading the item description I guess, but I was definitely disappointed when I received it - don't make the same mistake I did!
on 2 February 2014
A super product for acting as a barrier to prevent v cold air entering lungs and causing coughing. Found it a bit difficult to choose colour so I just bought one that came up on screen.
on 27 August 2013
If you like the outdoors, you know Buff are the business. I've had an original Buff and can't fault it so I treated myself to the headband. The femine design is so pretty and it's so functional. Folded in half it keeps my fringe out of my face as well as absorbing & wicking away persperation so I don't look hot & bothered. You don't know it, but you need this product!
on 15 June 2014
I love Buffs,but I use them mainly as headbands and by getting this item, it saved me having to faff around folding a normal Buff into the right shape.Big enough for good coverage,but my only slight gripe would be the price.It's priced similarly to normal standard Buffs,yet contains only a fraction of the material used for a regular Buff,crazy!.
on 14 December 2013
After much procrastination I bought the colour Fulles. I think this is most versatile as the base is black but it contains a splash of pink, blue, mauve, orange - therefore should match most outfits. I'm not a fan of hats or 'head swathings' so happy this will stop the very top of my head from burning in the sun.
on 13 September 2013
I work as a gardener and wanted something to keep my hair out of my face and stop sweat getting in my eyes, found this, and I love it. It stays in place, wicks away moisture and stops my hair annoying me!! I've bought a couple of them now, and shall buy more in the future!
on 18 July 2013
I wanted something that I could use to get my hair out of the way during summer so I didn't want anything wooly. It doesn't ride up, fab designs and there's no fuss with your head hurting with horrible hair bands! Defiantly going to buy another!
on 20 June 2016
Rubbish, it won't stay in my hair at all! When running it fell off after 2 minutes & I didn't feel it go, at boot camp I spent the whole time fixing it in place. V disappointed as had read these were great for straight hair.
on 29 July 2014
Buyer beware! It's not terribly clear that this is a HEADBAND buff, not the full buff that I was expecting. I wanted it for under a cycle helmet, so in that respect it works, but it's not what I really wanted.