4.0 out of 5 stars Great delivery and plug n plag
Published 14 months ago by VivaVINYL

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy
Didn't work at all on ipad 2 waste of money. Won't bother sending it back as it will cost more then its worth. Useless
Published 15 months ago by Dominic

4.0 out of 5 stars Great delivery and plug n plag, 9 July 2013
This review is from: 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit for for iPad 1, 2 and 3 Connector SD SDHC TF MMC M2 MS Duo Camera - (Part of the GoGadget® range) (Electronics)
This is a great little gadget, fits into the ipad3, but carefully insert as the connector is for all iPads! Easy to use plug and play and also reads microSD card readers! Finally can connect to my iPad, great price! I remember researching it to be £30 at other places! However doesn't connect to mobiles through the USB due to a power limit. Quick next day delivery for free, great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service!, 1 July 2012
The item is perfect and just what I was looking for and brilliant value for money. Thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, 25 April 2012
Michael Midgley (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted something to conect to my ipad2, I was a bit concerened as it was cheep but, It does what it said well done.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 12 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 5 Feb 2013
It's a good little adapter, it only recognises photos and not videos however, but it does state photo adapter. It's a little stiff to push into the bottom of your iPad but fits a snip! Really good delivery, and goood for the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 13 April 2013
Doesn't work. Plug the adapter into the ipad and doesn't recognise it. Not worth sending back since the postage is more than the item is worth.

Don't waste your money on this poorly made rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very good :), 15 Feb 2013
Everything works just fine and for the price, in my opinion i really think that is a very good deal.
If you are interested i think that u shoul give a try.

1.0 out of 5 stars Potentially Damaging to the iPad3, 28 April 2012
Colin Grave (Wakefield, UK) - See all my reviews
As it was so ridiculously low priced I thought I would buy one of these for my iPad3 just to see if it worked. The electrical contact that plugs into the side of the iPad is a couple of millimetres shorter than the same contact of the charging lead, plus the plug does not follow the countour of the iPad3 shape, so it took us a couple of minutes to be able to make electrical contact with the iPad which was eventually indicated by a LED lighting. At this stage the unit was pointing down at about 20 degrees rather than being in line with the iPad,, which meant that as soon as we laid the iPad down flat the unit was pushed upwards slightly and electrical contact was lost again.

So the only way we could transfer data from an SD card or camera into the iPad was to hold the iPad and adapter in our hands while the transfer went through, and any slight movement caused electrical contact to be lost, aborting the data transfer. And do I really want to damage the main electrical contacts on my brand new iPad by forcing the plug in at a completely wrong angle? I don't think so.

Although it's so cheap I can't even be bothered sending it back, it really is a total waste of money. Save yourself a couple of quid and buy the real item made by Apple and don't run the risk of damaging your valuable equipment.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Good, 9 Nov 2013
I purposely bought this item so I could transfer my camera images onto my Ipad. Firstly, the connector doesn't even fit the IPad. I took the risk of jiggling it about, to try and make some kind of contact, only to see on the screen that "This accessory is not compatible with Apple" (or words to that effect).
Total waste of time and money. This the 2nd product of this kind I have bought, and both won't work!!
Buy Apple and be safe in the knowledge that it will work

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 11 Aug 2013
We bought this product to take on holiday so that we could upload photos to our ipad and send them in emails to family.
It was an absolute disaster! This device was not really compatible with the ipad even though it is sold as such. The connection was very poor and in the process of uploading some photos it effectively corrupted the memory card and deleted several hundred photos. As we were traveling around the USA these were photos that were lost forever as obviously we were not going back to those places.
We tried to complain to the seller when we returned to the UK but they were totally unsympathetic and refused a refund.
This is a totally rubbish product and I would not waste your money. Buy the proper thing instead from Apple.