5.0 out of 5 stars My T-Rex Has a Toothache
Elwyn Tate is a real favourite with my little nephew. In this story, a little boy’s T-Rex has a toothache, which is causing him no end of trouble. He can’t even face eating a yummy Triceratops. The little boy tries taking him to the dentist and his teacher, but nobody seems able to help. Can he help his T-Rex get better?

This is a wonderful...
Published 5 months ago by S Riaz

3.0 out of 5 stars love dinosuars
I thought it would be a great story but it seemed to provoke a lot of detours regarding dentists and sweets etc which whilst it was good just made bedtime into a discussion rather than a wind-down, its a good classroom or playgroup story circle book, and very valuable as a life lesson.
Published 18 months ago by pothelfield

5.0 out of 5 stars My T-Rex Has a Toothache, 1 Feb. 2015
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: My T-Rex Has A Toothache - Childrens Picture Book (Kindle Edition)

This is a wonderful story, with bright illustrations and a fun storyline, which is bound to have huge appeal to small children everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars I need the Pteranodon book now please., 13 Sept. 2013
Miss L. Breen (UK) - See all my reviews
My nephew and I absolutely love this book. The rhymes are fun and so catchy that we were repeating them on our way to nursery this morning. We love this pictures too with my Nephew stroking the poorly dinosaurs jaw. Definitely a read over and over book and like the title says, we need the Pterandon book sharpish. We're hoping the Triceratops also make another entrance aside from being dinner... can you tell we're itching for a series?

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot, 19 Jan. 2013
Fran (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
My name's Jack and I'm 3. I love this book because it is about a t-rex, my favourite animal. I like to snuggle up with mummy to read it and it reminds me how important it is to clean my teeth. I finish some of the sentences, and love the fun pictures. I would recommend it to my friends at nursery school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book !! please wrote more book !!!, 23 Jan. 2013
My 2yrs old is very much into dinosaur. We found this book and really love it ! I love the pictures, the colouring and the style of the whole book ! We got the "dont lend the monsters your favourite toys" too. Really love it !! Looking forward to more book from Elwyn Tate !!

5.0 out of 5 stars A cute story, 16 April 2013
My son really likes the way the story reads. He enjoys the rhyming words and use of punctuation that makes him think about expression when he reads. It is a sweet story and the illustrations are lovely and bright for children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 10 Aug. 2013
Great book bought for my two year old who joined in with every roar, great on the kindle too as some picture books don't format well but definitely not the case with this book. A favourite in our household.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best Toothache Cure Ever!, 18 Feb. 2013
This is a short rhyming book about a little boy's pet dinosaur and how he takes him to the dentist to cure his toothache. When the dentist is unable to cure him, he takes his T-Rex to school. Still no luck! So the little boy then has an idea of his own.
This is engaging and fun, and the illustrations are colourful and captivating. I do not own a Kindle Fire, so I cannot speak first hand, but I am told they work very well on it. The smallest member of my family (2 years) loved this little book and insisted on my reading it over and over again. She also took great delight in roaring with the dinosaur.

5.0 out of 5 stars My T-Rex Has A Toothache, 9 Jun. 2013
I liked it so much I want to read it again and again. I too have a loose tooth and I will roar it out just like T-Rex. I wonder if the tooth fairy visits dinosaurs? Bayley aged 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 18 July 2014
Well, my son is as yet too young to appreciate it (4 months!) but I really like it, and I can see it being a hit. The story is fun, the rhyming works, and I think the illustrations are lively and expressive (...if a bit cartoonish maybe?). I actually bought it as our son sees us on various electronic devices and I'm finding I keep trying to get him away from them - which will never work in the long run, and is annoying for him and me. I thought this would be a way he could interact with the ipad I a child friendly way - and it is! The book works really well on our ipad. A good buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 Aug. 2013
This is my daughter's favourite .......and 1 of mine too! It's short, it rhymes........Perfect for bedtime when you get 'just 1 more story pleeeeeease................!