4.0 out of 5 stars great but...
I thought this book and indeed this series was very good and extremely entertaining. The ending was appropiate and to be honest, what you hoped for. However, I have some issues with the heroine. Firstly, there are times when she is just plain stupid. She plays around with people's feeling when the outcome is obvious. She can also be obnoxious, assuming thimgs will happen...
Published 18 months ago by L. Garner

3.0 out of 5 stars EndlessMagic
I really enjoyed the concept behind this series. However, overuse of the verb to whine plus grammatical inaccuracies were extremely irritating and a distraction. Also, as a British reader I found the portrayal of a prince who calls his girlfriend "Love" unbelievable.
Published 11 months ago by r nield

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless Magic, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Endless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #4 (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the books in the star crossed series. They were great, could hardly put the book down. May not be the best gramatically but hey it is a really good read. Have still to read other books by this author and am sure I will do in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars It must be love, love, love!! Nothing more!! Nothing less!!, 1 July 2012
Amazon Customer (Bolton, Nr Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Endless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #4 (Kindle Edition)
O! M! G! This book is a first for me - it literally moved me to tears!! The moment that Eden finally recognised and surrendered to the deep emotions of love moved me like no other book. I knew that this series would end well but I have been left feeling as if I have been hugged and caressed by that soul-nurturing feeling we all eternally strive for - LOVE!!
Yes, there are areas of the plot that could have been expanded on, and characters I would have loved to get to know better. The language was not the best I have ever read, but it was fully accessible and enabled me to completely escape under a blanket of believable, life-changing emotion.
For those of you unlucky enough never to have found your true soul mate, you need to read and finish this series, if only to realise that it does exist somewhere out there....
An author with the gift of the ultimate feel good factor!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great finale, 30 Jun 2012
K. Morris "Kirsty" (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Endless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #4 (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this series and the finale was a great conclusion to the story. I definitely recommend this series to all ages. The characters are believable and the story keeps you hooked to the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this series, 24 Jun 2012
This review is from: Endless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #4 (Kindle Edition)
I think this is one of the best series I have read in a long time! These books are not given enough credit or press in my opinion! Anyone reading this I seriously recommend that you read this series! The first one is free anyway so what do you have to complain about if you dont like the first one! I bet you will love it though! Kudos to the author!

5.0 out of 5 stars So sad this is the end!, 21 Jun 2012
This review is from: Endless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #4 (Kindle Edition)
An excellent ending to a brilliant series of books. Eden fianlly choses between the two men in her life. Lots of action, magic & romance. Lucan gets his just desserts! But some very sad moments too, that had me in tears! A perfect ending full of excitment, a page turner till the very end. Really wish there was another book in this series, as I find I miss the characters & the way I could get totally lost in another world, while I read them. A must read!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ending, 11 April 2012
This review is from: Endless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #4 (Kindle Edition)
What a brilliant ending to the series.. The whole series has been fantastic, well written and drawing the reader into the fantasy world here evil battles good. The characters have evolved, all having unique identities.. I fell in love with Jericho and was routing for him to be Eden's true love, however the conclusion was well written tying up all loose ends. I'm sad to see it end but looking forward to reading them all again soon... Would definitely recommend the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Great romantic series!, 27 Mar 2012
This review is from: Endless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #4 (Kindle Edition)
I Loved this series. A fantastic world full of rich characters. The cultural backdrops are wonderful and make this story even more adventurous. The romance is exciting and electric. The battle scenes are great. I would recommend this series to anyone who loves supernatural romance. I couldn't put these books down, had to devour them one after the other. Would love to read more from this world and see what happens to some of these characters. I'm very much looking forward to reading more from Rachel Higginson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great end to an excellent Series!!, 12 Mar 2012
This review is from: Endless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #4 (Kindle Edition)
The whole series is just fantastic and this was a very satisfying finale, although I was sad that it came to an end!! Dont be put off by the typos of which there are quite a few, they do not effect the story in any way.
Cannot wait to read more by this author!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable series, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: Endless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #4 (Kindle Edition)
Very much enjoyed the story from book 1 through to 4. Just wish Rachel Higginson could have found someone to read and edit before she published them. It sometimes felt as though she had not even checked them through herself what with homophone misspellings (bear instead of bare, plus several others) and various other mistakes; extra words in sentences and sentences that I had to re-read and switch words around so they made sense. However this was just an irritation and did not retract from what was generally a well put together story that I found hard to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ending to a fantastic series!, 17 Feb 2012
Amazon Customer (Normanton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Endless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #4 (Kindle Edition)
I've been eagerly awaiting this book since I finished the third, checking Higginson's blog daily to find out when this would be out. And hurrah! It came out, I bought it even though I really, really cannot afford it but..I needed to find out the ending. The overall book was extremely satisfying, everything I wanted to happen, did happen. The plot was satisfyingly thought out and full of good crunchy bits to get your teeth into. There were plenty of 'twists' in it, though I must say I saw most of them coming a mile off. They were never the less satisfying to read, and when you really put your mind to it, they were exceptionally amusing twists. I loved Kiran of course, and I was so happy he played such a huge role in the book again, he's always been my favourite character and I was thoroughly satisfied with how that story played out. I wish I could have seen more of Avalon's story afterward, he seems like a character who could've been fleshed out a lot more and given his own true happy ending. The side characters were as always enjoyable and entertaining. Sebastian went from one of my most hated characters to one of my favourite, I loved him. Of course King Lucan as always was a dastardly foe we were all waiting to see gone.
My only problem with this book is that at times Eden was exceptionally annoying, immature and just..well childlike in her insolence. I had a severe problem with her attitude at many times in the book, and I'm sure if you read it you will discover it takes many other characters being exceptionally harsh with her to make her realise her faults. I seriously just wanted to throttle her and tell her to grow up and get over herself sometimes.
Apart from that, an overall fantastic ending to a fantastic series, and I can't wait to see more from this author in the future!

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›