4.0 out of 5 stars great but...
Published on 24 Dec. 2012 by L. Garner

3.0 out of 5 stars EndlessMagic
I really enjoyed the concept behind this series. However, overuse of the verb to whine plus grammatical inaccuracies were extremely irritating and a distraction. Also, as a British reader I found the portrayal of a prince who calls his girlfriend "Love" unbelievable.
Published 18 months ago by r nield

4.0 out of 5 stars great but..., 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Endless Magic (The Star-Crossed Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book and indeed this series was very good and extremely entertaining. The ending was appropiate and to be honest, what you hoped for. However, I have some issues with the heroine. Firstly, there are times when she is just plain stupid. She plays around with people's feeling when the outcome is obvious. She can also be obnoxious, assuming thimgs will happen her way. Desite this it was an enjoyable book and "end" to the series- though I have since found out there are and will be more books, which I am looking forwrd to reading (eventually). The characters bar eden in the later books are fun, deep and engaging. For these reasons I would recommend the book.

3.0 out of 5 stars EndlessMagic, 26 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT end, 16 Jan. 2015
Whew....takes so much out of a person you know? And yet I still wish it wasn't over.... Wow, I was worried after the 3rd book and the way I felt at the end of it, and knowing that someone in that triangle was gonna be hurt, but Ms Higginson did a fabulous job....just way better than I could even imagine. I want to say so much more, but I will just say that I was completely satisfied...overwhelmed, but satisfied. Bring on the next series Ms Higginson, I shall be waiting....

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless Magic, 9 May 2014
I have greatly enjoyed this book about the continuation of Edens stories about magic i plan to continue reading the series

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 May 2014
just as good as the other books ive read by this auther.Im no expert but i do know what i like and this joes in the ,I LIKE box

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible conclusion of the story from Eden's pov, The fifth book is in Avalons pov, 23 April 2014
Incredible conclusion of the story from Eden's pov, The fifth book is in Avalons pov. I loved this story. It is perhaps my favorite series I have read. It is definitely worth reading and this conclusion to this story line is awesome. Read it then start the next part of the star crossed series from the 3 various men remaining. (the 5th is in avalons, the 6th is in Jerichos which is set to release by the end of September, and the 7th will be sebastians!)

4.0 out of 5 stars love this book, 5 April 2014
an amazing book of fantisy and romance and a fair share comedy i recomend this book to any one who wants a book which you cant put down!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I hoped for......, 23 Mar. 2014
Without spoiling it for anyone yet to read it, this story ended exactly as I hoped it would. I've loved the series and I know there are more books beyond this that embellish on other characters whilst referencing these, but this kind of concludes Eden's journey and I loved it. If you've not read the series then I'd definitely recommend this and Rachel Higginson's other books, she's a great writer of this genre and her stories really have the edge on the usual supernatural stuff out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless magic, 6 Mar. 2014
Absolutely fantastic set of four book's, could not put them down. Was such a good story plot aswell. Well worth buying. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 2 Mar. 2014
Brilliant as ever can't wait to read the next one once if finished this one that is would recommend this to others.