Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 16 September 2013
Lovely wooden toy. My 22 month old daughter can easily pick up and put back the pieces and you can also use it to learn colours and sounds.
on 20 March 2014
I have been pleased with this puzzle - chunky and brightly coloured with pictures of the vehicles underneath where they fit so good as a first stage jigsaw. I look after boys and girls and they have all enjoyed playing with it. It wouldn't be ideal to give to a very young child who likes chewing toys without supervision as the pictures might peel off unlike the other peg puzzles I have which are painted on!
on 26 April 2014
Perfect for a machinery mad two year old... No problem in completing... A lovely gift as a little different to other jigsaws. The pieces are not as heavy weight as some we have but still a lovely item.
on 22 February 2015
This arrived quickly. I have shared this with my two year old grandson - a perfect toy for turn taking and for language development. Excellent - thank you!
on 12 July 2013
i was so happy with this item my children in my childminding setting was very happy to play with this puzzles i would reccomend it to friends and family.
on 9 June 2013
great puzzel and would be interested in buying more of puzzels like this. would also recommend this to other parents
on 21 August 2013
Bought for a friend's child. A hit and solid, quality puzzle. I would buy more for my son. Absolutely recommended
on 25 May 2013
bought this for my 2 year old Grandson, he loves it, does it over and over again Good quality puzzle
on 16 November 2013
Just right for my little nephew. It has what all boys like . . .work vehicles in a learning format.
on 28 March 2014
Good value and nicely made, prompt delivery, and was a useful present that will see lots of use

See one answered question