5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality balaclava - shame about the transfer
I have another, regular motor cyclist's balaclava, with just an opening for the eyes.
This one is made from better quality (heavier weight) material.
Please note that the design is formed by two, connected, pieces.
This affords an extra large face opening so that you can comfortably pull it over your head and wear this as a "snood".
The "ironed on...
Published 11 months ago by BackstopBob

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
Published 21 months ago by kevin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality balaclava - shame about the transfer, 23 Oct 2013
BackstopBob (Ripon, North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Savage Gear Balaclava (Toy)
This one is made from better quality (heavier weight) material.
Please note that the design is formed by two, connected, pieces.
The "ironed on transfer" makes breathing hard. I would happily buy another one, for the quality, for the same price WITHOUT without the skull transfer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Savage Gear Balaclava (Toy)
A bit dissapointed with this, Is this why it was reduced ? In the picture it shows clearly a small opening for your eyes the 2 that i purchased seem to have very large eye openings so much that i can actually get my head through it. I am going to try and adjust it somehow, It also does not fit on my head properly, The open part above the eyes slips back maybe i have just purchased 2 that slipped through quality control, If i had paid the original price they would have gone straight back, May call the supplier to see what they say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Savage Gear Balaclava (Toy)
I use this on my motorcycle and its windproof tho not waterproof and the fit is a little iffy tho everyone's head is different

3.0 out of 5 stars Savage Balaclava, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Savage Gear Balaclava (Toy)
The image is quite misleading but the description is more accurate.

It is not stitched around the eye gap in a continuous seam as displayed. It is more like a hood with the mouth part stitched to the front.
This gives quite a large opening and allows you to wear it as a hood, snood or balaclava.

The material is very thin and a little stretchy (93% polyester and 7% spandex on the label).

Previously I've used snood style items whilst on a motorbike. This doesn't fall down like the snoods did so is better for long journeys. However due to the very thin material it doesn't stop my breath fogging the visor like the snoods did.

If it breaks / is lost - I wouldn't be looking to repurchase. However I don't regret my purchase and will continue to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps the cycle lane clear, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Savage Gear Balaclava (Toy)
very pleased with item I use it for cycling, it keep me warm wear it under my cycle helmet, you get plenty of double takes when your on a ride they soon shift out of the cycle lane.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy label, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Savage Gear Balaclava (Toy)
The Savage gear balaclava is nice but the label for washing instructions is very ruff and scratchy could do with being put on the out side of the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars balaclava, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Savage Gear Balaclava (Toy)
love it can u send me a booklet of the stuff u sell thank you hope it keeps me warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Savage Gear Balaclava (Toy)
Item arrived way before the estimated delivery date, when it did arrive I tried it on. It fits perfect! Very comfortable and sits nice on my head. I'd recomend this to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied!, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Savage Gear Balaclava (Toy)
I bought this product for my dad for fishing for him to keep his face war. He likes skulls and masks so I thought this product would be appropriate.

4.0 out of 5 stars the Savage Gear Balaclava., 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Savage Gear Balaclava (Toy)
the Savage Gear Balaclava seems to be pretty good, value wise it is very good indeed, for me its a bit on the large size, the face part is ok but the head you can probably get a helmet under it too, its a bit biggish up there above the eyes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›