on 26 May 2014
it was present for the wifes birthday and she just loves it even though this account is in her name i managed to keep it a secret
on 3 July 2014
The watch arrived promptly and is lovely looking. However after only wearing it a week, both the strap fell off as well as the buckle. I have put them both back into place but it might well happen again- it is lucky I managed to find both pieces from when they fell to the floor. For its price I don't think that should've happened.
on 14 January 2015
Bought this as a replacement as my original one was stolen and I didnt want my husband to know so bought this product recently and it's such bad quality. It is nothing like my original one, the strap isn't leather, my other one was, the battery doesn't work and is blatantly a copy. Do not buy this product
on 10 February 2014
The picture doesn't do this watch justice it looks so good in person and really classy. The only problem I have with it is because my wrist is quite small it sometimes twists to the side but I can live with that.

Delivery was also really fast which was excellent, it's also packed really well.
on 29 March 2014
Love love LOVE my MK watch. I had initially bought it on Watch Shop but when I saw it on sale on amazon I returned it and bought from here for a way better price.
Watch arrived quickly and I wear it all the time. Absolutely love it!!
on 2 January 2015
Love love love my watch. I was pleased to find this popular watch with a leather strap as it suits me more and shocked at the low price. When it arrived it came in a nice box and fits really well, not too big or bulky.
on 5 December 2014
Absolutely love my watch and people always seem to notice it and comment on it. Really comfy to wear and even though I have a tiny wrist it fits well on the last hole.
I love this watch. The leather bracelet gets a nicer color as you use it.
If it had another color I would by the same model. Very pleased with this.
on 13 May 2014
Just what I wanted - a stylish but chunky quality watch at a sensible price. Arrived quickly with all the expected packaging etc.
on 22 December 2015
Lovely watch. The strap was lighter than it looks in the picture so i purchased a darker one which made all the difference.