on 27 October 2014
These Pure OFC cables are of excellent quality! This one is the best built 3.5mm jack extension cable I've ever seen (owned about 5 in my time). Using my vernier caliper to take measurements I shall list below how this differs from other cheaper cables.

On all other similar cables like this;
insulation is 3mm in diameter
Socket is 10mm in diamter

With this cable;
Insulation is 4mm in diameter = 33% thicker
Socket is 12mm in diameter = 20% thicker

So it looks as durable as it feels - the rubber feels slightly softer than other cables and hence less prone to stress related tears particularly at the tensioners. The cable tensioners (slotted section where cable meets socket/plug) seem wider in diameter. Overall this is a superb cable. I also own the Pure OFC 3.5mm jack to twin RCA cable by Kenable - its 2 years old, has been heavily used and still works very well.
on 30 September 2013
Works exactly as was expected. Used as an extension from my PC to my headphones.
Quality is very good, gold plated at both ends and durable feel.

Would happily recommend for anyone who might be sceptical about this lead.
Also parcel from Kenable arrived early and would happily use their service again in the future.
on 2 November 2015
Feels and looks like quality cable. Had this a year or so... It's the first heaphone jack extension I've had that didn't break within a couple of months! Nice positive click when the plug is inserted.
on 1 January 2015
I bought this to extend my headphone cable from my computer speakers so I could watch TV in bed without disturbing the folks. Works great! It's plenty long enough that I can tuck myself all cozy into bed and watch Holby on BBC iPlayer before I go sleep. No dodgy connections, no crackles or pops in the audio, solidly built.
Very happy! :D
on 28 November 2013
As the saying goes, does what it says on the tin. Nothing more I can say for an audio extension cable!
on 10 September 2013
Very pleased with these -- feel and look like a quality item. Certainly work well and no loss of sound quality
on 5 April 2013
Quality piece of kit, very robust and the sound is very good with no loss of performance, also very cheap.
on 25 July 2014
OK, good length but don't work with headphones that have additional sound control built in Eg samsung s5
on 22 August 2013
I bought two of these, and they're both shockingly bad. If they had come out of a Christmas cracker I would still be disappointed. I could make a better cable myself with a box of paper clips and a pair of pliers. Possibly useful as a distortion effect. One star for being the correct length.
on 4 January 2015
Good for the price, fast dispatch and delivery. Audio does come across crackly from time to time, but works nicely, and good quality. No lag with sound either as I've used it for gaming.