5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for running, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
I love this hat and wear it every day. It adjusts for the perfect fit and is very nice fabric which doesn't make you sweat more than you do already. It's so comfortable I forget I am wearing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a large head and long hair, caps don't stay on me very well and this review will be most useful for similar people, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
This cap still comes off in wind despite I clip it on with hair crocodiles, but it is my favourite cap because it stays on better than any other cap I own, and it is a replacement for an identical cap I lost.

It has a good long peak and is quite deep and comfortable. I also think it's the most attractive running cap I've bought. It will do until I find the perfect running cap - which will probably need a chin strap to stop it blowing away. Or probably not..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect summer running headwear, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
I tend to buy Ronhill running products and as usual I was not disappointed. Very good fit, comfortable and perfect for warmer conditions. Excellent service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
Delivered on time, well packaged in perfect condition. Nice fit and stylish. Peak keeps sun from the eyes and band works well to stop sweat. Mesh keeps head ventilated so you don't overheat. Washes well. A great product for when the winter hat is no longer required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
Wore this hat for a 10k run on Saturday, it was raining heavy - the hat kept the rain out of my face which was a great thing - waiting now for sunny weather...

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for purpose, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
This can be pulled down so there is less chance of it falling off. It has a generous peak to protect your face from the sun. Great for running.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the Job, Perfect!, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
I was in two minds about ordering a cap online without trying it on. I should not have worried as this is a fantastic cap perfect for running and it stays in place. It feels light when your wearing it so its perfect for the hot summer days. I ordered the white one and will be ordering another one today for my daughter who is my running partner. Thank you Amazon as it arrived within no time.

4.0 out of 5 stars like, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
i liked the fit of this hat and the peak was a good size and covered my eyes when i wore it in the blazing sun last week when in a race , not sure if i should of had the darker colour though

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what you want it to., 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
Tested this out yesterday. Kept the sun out of my eyes which was what I wanted, stayed put throughout a five mile run, only adjusted it to mop my brow, but hat didn't move at all whilst running. Nice and light. No problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cap, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ronhill Run Cap (Sports Apparel)
Was a bit dubious about buying a cap without trying it on first. However I am very pleased with my purchase. Perfect fit, keeps sun out of my eyes and doesn't make my head sweat. Will not run without it.