5.0 out of 5 stars Trial of Magix Audio Cleaning Lab
I have been running the trial version of Magix Audio Cleaning lab for a while now & it out weighs their previous version of 15 which wasn't really compatible with my system. The overall preformance of Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 18 is much better compared to version 15. After cleaning & mastering (digitalisation) there's no distortion. The clarity is crisp & clear. The...
Published on 24 May 2012 by Guitarman

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked the earlier version better
I recently had to replace my old Windows XP computer and moved to Windows 7. My old Cleaning Lab software wasn't compatible so I invested in theis new version. It has lots of new stuff, which I don't need, and is much slower doing the things I bought it for. Although it does do those things very well.
Published 15 months ago by M. D. Tucker

5.0 out of 5 stars handy software, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC) (CD-ROM)
this is a good software product to have if you want to transfer tape to digital. it works very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good package, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC) (CD-ROM)
Does what it says in advert- makes transferring vinyl to MP3 a fairly easy process. Works well on Windows 7 and the exporting to MP3 has been improved from the older XP version I used before. The ability to save tracks with track number as part of file name is great step forward and preserves the format of the original LP. I like the MP3 tag editing facility which has saved me a lot of time over the old version. If you are using an older version of this software the upgrade is certainly worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked the earlier version better, 16 Feb. 2014
M. D. Tucker "MDT Esq" (Chippenham, Wilts., UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Audio cleaning software, 30 Jan. 2014
R. H. Gardner "Photoman" (Egremont Cumbria England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC) (CD-ROM)
Like all software from this company it has several quailities that I like.
I have not fully explored all of the attributes of this software yet but the audios I have copied and cleaned so far has been very good.
I found the software a little difficult to get to grips with unlike some of their other software which I found very easy to use.
Overall a good product and worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars SHAME IT'S NOT FOR MAC USERS, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC) (CD-ROM)
I have to transfer my files from Mac to PC to use it but it does everything which is stated on the box very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be the best version yet, 31 Dec. 2013
Brian A. Randall "briran" (Beds UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC) (CD-ROM)
I have been a long standing user of Magix Audio Cleaning lab which has included the original and 2005 versions. Having recently upgraded my PC to Windows 7 has meant that the 2005 version has compatibility issues (though it does still work). I took a months trial out on the 2013 version which is OK but has been modified too much for my liking so instead I purchased the MX version.

The interface is very similar in layout to the 2005 version with some minor tweaks and improvements, all the shortcut keys are exactly the same so no re-learning needed. older projects also work fine.

CD ripping has improved in that there is now a database collection button whereas the older version relied on the CD having its own text file (rare) so you had to enter all details manually. There is no option to change the mode of ripping on this version though. One thing to note when ripping on MX and 2013 is that the rip seems faulty as the ripping progress window will sit at 0% for around a minute or more before the rip starts (I assume Magix is assessing the disc for the best ripping method and speed). Once the ripping starts it runs smoothly and quickly.

One advantage of MX over 2013 is the tracklist editor which is not fixed in size with large entry boxes for text fields whereas 2013 are small and the window is fixed in size. the editor is similar to 2005 except for the addition of MP3 tag fields.

If you are thinking of upgrading Cleaning Lab or are a first time purchaser of such software then I can highly recommend Audio Cleaning Lab MX

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of software, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC) (CD-ROM)
This latest version of Audio Cleaning Labs is first class and gives plenty of scope for improving and editing music tracks. I was a bit irritated that I hade to register the software before I save music tracks as MP3

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC), 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC) (CD-ROM)
Works well in Windows 7 and Vista. More refined than the previous de luxe version (2005) on Windows XP. Very fast in my computer, even burning CDs.

4.0 out of 5 stars AUDIO CLEANING LAB, 25 Sept. 2013
VERY USEFUL PIECE OF KIT,
PURCHASED THIS TO REPLACE MY VISTA VERSION WHICH WILL
NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 7.VERY SIMILAR TO OLD VERSION BUT
MUCH MORE ADDITIONS,JUST GETTING USE TO IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alround recording software., 10 Aug. 2013
Mr. Robert J. Elmer "Honda Crunch" (Ipswich, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC) (CD-ROM)
After an upgrade to windows 7, my older audio cleaning lab had instantly become out of date so I purchase this one as I still had quite a lot of LP's and singles that needed to be converted to MP3. This software does a very good job at converting all types media and mostly does it automatically. You don't have to keep making sure the VU meter is accurate as long as your input signal is not too high a message on screen will say "optimal". It is once the sound has been recorded, you can then tinker. There are many filters which can be set manually or left to automatic before finally being saved as mp3 or copied to cd. You can save the sound soon as it is recorded as a cleaning lab file, so if you're not happy with the final cut, you can reload the original file and start again without re-recording.

Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC)
Audio Cleaning Lab MX (PC) by Magix Entertainment Ltd (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)