5.0 out of 5 stars Thermo is an understatement!
Excellent thermo effects. You can feel the rise in body temperature during the day (on a non training day) Which means the body is in a state of burning calories.
I have an excellent workout routine, and this product has managed to produce speedy results in my rate of fat loss.

This will benefit you greatly if you are active or non active. Assuring you...
Published 21 months ago by Nathan Hewitt

2.0 out of 5 stars Only 12.8% carnitine!
Published 15 months ago by Mr. P. Floding

2.0 out of 5 stars Only 12.8% carnitine!, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: L-Carnitine + Green Tea 90caps - turn fat in to energy (Misc.)
I bought this as it seemed a good price for 1200mg capsules. HOWEVER, it only contains about 12% carnitine, so it's more like 140mg capsules. Not such a good deal any more.. I'm getting some 500mg pure carntine next. I can make my own green tea (it's only about 4% green tea), and don't need the added fat (40% fat!!) and carbs in this product's capsules. It actually is a bit of a scam when the two main ingredients on the front label only makes up about 17% of the contents.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure this works, 4 May 2013
I am not sure this product really works. It increases, indeed, body temperature at the beginning of the workout - although I am not sure even about that - it might be just me starting dynamically with intense cardio work. I haven't noticed any particular increase in energy levels - on the contrary, slight dizziness - but I am not sure it is because of this product necessarily. However, given my experience, I would not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermo is an understatement!, 28 Mar 2013
Nathan Hewitt "The good life" (Cardiff U.K) - See all my reviews

This will benefit you greatly if you are active or non active. Assuring you have a diet that is lower in calories to mobalize fat. This will speed the process.
And of course, add some exercise and you are looking at even greater results.

Bottom line. This stuff does work. Anyone who is not getting results, do not have their diet in check.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper alternatives from H&B, 19 Mar 2014
125mg of Carnitine

Gave me bad stomach

Cheaper alternative at H&B for around 7 quid which doesn't upset my stomach

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedy service, 1 April 2013
Great service from the supplier but in all honesty I didn't really notice a huge amount of difference weight-loss wise.
I did however feel more mentally alert and more energetic.
Maybe if I took them for a good few months I'd see more weight change, but I was wary of risking it as they are not cheap.
Worth noting also that I did not modify my diet much while taking them so probably was expecting miracles!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 18 Nov 2014
Good overall product

5.0 out of 5 stars Dose the job!, 1 May 2013
I chosse a five rating because it actually works. I have been taking this product with my training routine and i have lost 5kg in two weeks so it works.

L-Carnitine + Green Tea 90caps - turn fat in to energy