on 1 June 2013
These batteries are great. Unlike most ordinary rechargeables, they do not lose their power if they are not used for a while. Indeed, they arrive with the charger (or bought separately) fully charged and ready to go. This was quite a novelty since the first thing you think of when buying rechargeable batteries is charging them first. I use these in my flashgun, and they are incredible. No more costly Duracell for me!
The charger is also very good - with individual indicators for each battery. If you're charging four batteries and are in a hurry for two, you can tell when the first two are fully charged. The batteries have a capacity of 2000 mAh - plenty. Avoid cheaper batteries which claim to have a higher mAh (unless they're Contour) as these are generally made with cheap materials and lose their charge very quickly when being used or just sitting around doing nothing. Contour guarantee their batteries for three years - which is three times as long as any other manufacturer I've come across.
I would highly recommend these batteries and charger. Dig around, and you can find these very cheap. Whatever you pay for them, they are WELL worth the money.
on 1 May 2013
Excellent delivery - 3 days from Germany!
Have used this make of battery/charger set at work for several months and performs with excellent results.
Seems exactly as described - the batteries hold up better that other "well known" brands & the charger also identified weak batteries in the existing sets that were affecting performance.

On that basis I had no hesitation in ordering for personal use when needed - all at a good price!
on 7 October 2013
I use this for my daughters LeapPad batteries. As she's always on it, I decided to get rechargeable batteries. These are great. They last surprisingly long (a week of intense play and a few weeks of light use). The product has slots for both AA and AAA batteries and a light to indicate when batteries are charged. Also, quite a nice compact design. A simple and useful product that does exactly what its meant to.
on 1 June 2013
I was hesitant to buy this as it didn't say what MH the batteries were, however at the price thought it worth the risk. I'm very pleased I did. The charger has indicators to show when a battery is faulty or exhausted and is able to charge them individually . the batteries were 1000mh and do seem to last longer than others I've had in the past.
on 2 June 2014
Now that I have used these for a few months I can comment. These rechargeable batteries really are excellent, I use them on a bridge camera with telephoto lens and flash working overtime and after a couple of hundred snaps the battery indicator was still shows maximum. Great product and service, Thanks.
on 15 June 2013
best batteries and best charger i have ever bought
top notch well made gear
the one to buy deffo 10/10
on 17 August 2013
Excellent product , intelligent charges features, for AA or AAA batteries , a great prices and better than a lot of other world
leading brands
i would recommend these, but they have gone up in price since i bought them
on 29 January 2014
Wonderful battery charger and very simple to use. Added bonus is that it charges individual batteries to their optimum levels and "resurrects" seemingly dead batteries. Love it!
on 8 December 2013
Delivery was prompt. Works fine and seems to go a good job. Probably worth waiting a few months to see what its like in 9 months for recommendation.
on 13 November 2013
I've tried a lot of different rechargeable batteries from different manufacturers, these perform better than any used previously. They seem to hold charge better and last longer than the Sanyo Eneloops which I'd found best prior to getting these. Compared to the "good to go" batteries from another online store these contour ones are way better.

The charger is basic but is a good quality smart charger with 4 individual charge circuits so won't overcharge anything if you put batteries in with various states of discharge. It doesn't have the option to do a full discharge/charge cycle like more expensive chargers do but they cost 4 times the price for just the charger alone and I'd guess most people would never need that feature.

I use these batteries in high demand flash heads for my photography so they get worked hard. Since getting this set with the charger I've given all my other batteries away and brought another 24 of these. Highly recommended.