Style Name: Gamecom 380Change
Price:£31.00+ Free shipping

on 21 August 2014
Great price for the quality of sound that they provide. But, because of the price, the build quality is at average level (and below), as is the power output (volume) of the sound, they are not loud at all.
on 4 February 2015
Brought them probably about a year ago now.. maybe a bit more. And they are sti going strong. I use them every day when watching anything on the PC. The microphone is handy and seems to work well as well.
on 29 May 2014
This headset was bought for my Grandson so that he could talk to his friends and he says that they are the best ones so far they are lite on his head and the sound is excellant. He is very happy with them
on 7 October 2014
I was really surprised by the quality of sound and build considering it was relatively cheap compared to similar looking options. If you are looking for a chaepish gaming headset get this without a doubt
on 8 February 2015
Good quality headset and good sound, however don't buy if you have pets - the ear pads are made from a velour like material that somehow attracts pet hair, so every day I have to clean them before use!
on 24 October 2014
Most perfect headset I have ever owned. Old Platronics headset was great and only by my own fault did it die. This one is perfect too. Beautiful sound and great for gaming. Rarely any issues with echo.
on 31 August 2012
this is just the best headset i have ever had. and i have had some good headsets. it feels so comfortable on your ears and the microphone and headphone quality is PERFECT for it's price. definite buy!
on 11 November 2014
Comfortable, great sound and looks the business.

Only issue I've encountered is when un-muting the microphone can give a lot of static over voip.

Happy overall and great price!
on 30 August 2013
For the same price I would now go for the Microsoft LX 3000, the bass on the "40mm" drivers are non-existent and the headset overall is very uncomfortable. The mic qualirt however is decent.
on 27 February 2013
I actually bought these for an online languages course which required a headset and microphone but I use them all the time now. The sound quality is excellent and I find them to be very comfortable.