on 18 April 2013
These batteries look like they are actually re-badge'd Sanyo Eneloop. They charge to the same capacity as the ones I already have and physically look the same right down to the laser etch font with the manufacturer date on the side.

Very good deal considering the price of real Eneloops and the fact that they are being replaced by Panasonic brand items.
on 31 August 2014
I use this brand all the time, both AA & AAA and in my opinion they are what they claim, 'the worlds best rechargeable batteries'!

I have around a dozen AAA and 2 dozen AA batteries and use them in everything from games console controller, remote controllers and torches etc. I have 2 of the Contour chargers so I always have 4 of each on standby/trickle charge but even when fully charged they hold their charge for a long time.

I have used many other makes of rechargeable batteries and they all loose there power very quickly. You'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between the Contour batteries and a standard disposable battery!

These have saved me £'s & £'s over the years and I can't recommend them highly enough!
on 25 March 2014
Never heard of these before but based on reviews and the very good price, I thought I would try them. Having now had the chance to try them out, I am very pleased. They keep their charge for a much longer period especially when not in regular use. I am principly using them for a cordless mouse and an LED torch. I used to put my previous rechargables fully charged into my torch but found after a month without much use I would have to recharge them again.

I can definately recommend them.
on 17 October 2013
I have now bought (and now only buy) many pre-charged rechargeable batteries and I would rate Contour as one of the best. They are a huge improvement over the older charge-before-you-use rechargeables. They are especially good as back-up batteries as they hold their charge for an extremely long time.
on 1 February 2014
I love Contour batteries and now would buy any other brand of rechargables

Long lasting, store well in the unit and give excellent power output

Highly recommended superior to the better known brands especially when bough on special offer

Thanks
on 30 August 2013
These work fine. Not quite as powerful as a dry cell but a bit more powerful than the normal rechargeables. Normal rechargeables are 1.2v and dry cells are 1.5 but these read 1.5v on a meter so I expected them to perform slightly better than they did.
on 27 July 2013
These seems to be a badged Sanyo Eneloop 2nd generation LSD (low self discharge) batteries. Eneloops are now in 3rd generation (summer 2013). If you can get original Eneloops cheaper (but probably not), buy them, otherwise you should go with these!
on 31 October 2013
These batteries are brilliant in that they are pre charged and can be used straight away. They also have a three year guarantee. They arrived promptly well before the given date and were well packaged.
on 24 February 2015
These batteries look like they are actually re-badged Sanyo Eneloop, but at a much better [lower] price.
You also cant go wrong with 3 years warranty.
on 4 December 2013
ready for use straight from the packet. GREAT . brought for use in a playaway preloaded audio player. waiting see how long they last between charges