Style Name: PouchColour Name: Black Union JackChange

This is a very pretty holder, its well made, a little larger than I expected but thats not a bad thing. It easily holds your phone, keys and has a handy zipped purse down the side. Ive even shoved a few dog poopy bags in it when I take the out so I dont need to carry anything else. A good product,not to bulky, good price, very pleased.
on 28 February 2014
I am the proud owner of one of the first batch of fairphones, but when mine arrived at the beginning of the year there were no covers available for it. This cover is well made, attractive, easy to use (it has a small strap that enables you to eject the phone) - I can't find anything to criticise.
on 20 April 2012
Really liked this product so bought three, with different patterns, to hold my mobile phone, i-Pod, and MP3 player. Imagine my deep disappointment a few days ago when I went to check my phone, opened up the front flap of this product and it ripped apart in my hand!
There are three sections to this product - a zipped pouch at the back, a 'deep' pouch which holds your phone or whatever and a narrower pouch right at the front. The front flap is held in place by a velcro strip and this is where the problem has arisen as the 'back part' of the velcro remained attached to the 'front part' and ripped the material of the front pouch leaving a large gaping hole.
I had to double-check when I bought the item and turns out it was in the latter half of last year, so not even a year old. Hopefully it was a fluke and the other pouches will not go the same way. I feel quite let down now.
on 23 June 2012
I have had two of these pouches previously, however both were the plain black version. I actually only replaced the two black ones because they became tired looking, there was nothing physically wrong with either. I threw out a perfectly good black pouch when I received this one, having decided get one with a design on the cover. BIG mistake. This thing is practically destroyed with no different usage than the last two.

The fabric is all torn away from the bottom of the pouch and as per another review here and the velcro has torn off from the front pouch making the front pocket useless. After only three weeks it is now ready for the bin!

My advice... do not buy. Buy a plain black one if you must.
on 31 July 2012
Bought this to keep my iPhone 4 in mainly when it is in my bag to protect it or rucksack. This Ditsy Blue was the best design I could find although not mad on it, would have preferred a plain material. It protects phone well, fast to get out and slightly waterproof and padded. I like the zip compartment where you can put money or earphones. Also it has a karabina clip but wouldn't trust it as it is not good quality but I will replace it if i find a small enough one. Can thread pouch through a belt too if you wish.
on 20 November 2011
My daughter loves this but I have had to repair it twice as if it catches on anything, it tears very easily. Having said that, it still looks smart and she has decided she will use her other phone carrier for everyday use (Hama Mobile Case "aha" - Blue/White) which, although does not look as clean as it did (well, it WAS white!!!), does not break as easily!
Gave it 4 stars because it was simple to repair (thank heavens for wondaweb!) and is still what she uses when she wants to look 'smarter'!
on 24 May 2015
I used this once for carrying my mobile phone. Within 1 hour of wearing the carabineer area of fabric had ripped completely away, the edging around the front had started to disappear and the Velcro area under the flap ripped off completely. It behaved as if the air was eating away at the fabric - very strange. Very disappointed that I have contacted the company to report the damage and I have not heard any reply. I wouldn't recommend this product to my worst enemy.
on 18 September 2013
I am very pleased with this. Fits and protects the phone perfectly. Good size lovely colour I'm very pleased. Thank you
on 20 August 2012
I was very pleased with the overall look of this pouch. The pouch is secured by way of velcro and after a short period of time, I tried to open the pouch and the velcro remained stuck together and tore a whole strip with it. I wouldn't say I was heavy handed with it either! I also noticed another tear in the fabric. The overall look was great but it would seem low quality fabric is used.
on 15 May 2012
I bought this for my son i just attach a chain so he can put it on his jeans handy 4 phone and cash as it as a zip pocket . 5 stars x
lovely choice of colours great 4 teenagers evan my fussy one .
they normally last about a yr as the material loop does brake after awhile but still worth the money for a yr use x