on 8 May 2014
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! Just what I needed. Lots of lists with reminders, organised by how often things need to be done. I can do everything I wanted and more with this. For every chore it is totally customisable and you can track your progress and see when you last completed it. You can add your own chores, and your own routines. I found it simple to set up and use. I just hope that after a few weeks of using this app my house will start to show that results. If it doesn't it will be my fault and not the fault of the app!
The only extra thing I would love to be able to do is add and edit locations to the location menu - but this is just a suggestion for the next upgrade.
This App will split opinion as you will see from other reviewers but I think it's excellent and for quite a few reasons with the main one being it's versatility. If you take it as just an app for cleaning and maintaining the home then a pen, paper and diary can do it all. But as we are now using smart tech why not just check and order everything off on a device that will remind you?

But there is more it can do: If you have ever had to organise a holiday and needed to pack the kitchen sink then you can make a list to suit this requirement and can now guarantee that you won't forget to arrange for your neighbour to come around feed the cat! As your device is usually kept close this also allows you to add any last minute items that you think of but would probably forget again!

5 stars and worth everyone!
VINE VOICEon 22 June 2013
Looks great and is well presented but without syncing is useless. I couldn't find a version for other devices which is very limiting. Just as easy to have as list of chores in Wunderlist. and delete and undelete the items.
VINE VOICEon 23 January 2013
This app helps you to organise your home. It helps you set deadlines for yourself- weekly,monthly etc......
It can also be set up with reminders for other tasks- homework,paperwork etc as you can set up your own lists and tasks.....

So it could be really useful....
But.....you could just use a piece of paper or wall calendar....
It depends how disorganised you are!!! I got it free so l`'ll give it a try!!!
on 23 January 2013
This app is strange, nothing a bit of pen and paper cant do. but if you do need to live by a strict timeline and routines then this is for you, it will cover a basic list of daily/weekly chores. You can set what time you need to do it with reminders to alert you. and program it to days or the week.
on 6 February 2014
As I have mentioned before a really good app that motivates me do to do a room at a time
on 13 February 2013
its fun and helps me organise my day and sort out what i need to do for the day yay
on 5 July 2014
It's a good tool, easily editable into any task list you wish to create
This is a one stop shop for all your routine lists of chores or other routine things that need reminders..
A handy app to have if your memories a bit shot and you need a kick up the backside to gee you up

Problem is I can see myself turning the reminders off after a while as getting nagged by my phone will inevitably become a bit of a chore..lol
on 15 February 2013
This is a great little program for adding in your daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly chores. It actually performs perfectly well, without any unnecessary extras. I'd say add an alarm, but it would only drive you mad!