4.0 out of 5 stars A book that relly can help you cope.
Published on 30 Aug 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Coping Successfully with Panic Attacks Novel.
It was an ok book. But lacked in-depth information. Wouldn't reccomend and found it boring to read and lacked interest
Published 19 months ago by MRS T PARRY

4.0 out of 5 stars A book that relly can help you cope., 30 Aug 1999
By A Customer
This book is the first to tell me what really happens in my body when I am struck by a panic attack. It helps me understand why and how the physical symptoms occur and what I can do myself to avoid them. I strongly beleive that the well explained excercise on breathing techniques as well as the chapter on low blood sugar levels will help anyone who suffers from panic attacks. It is comforting news to see that I actually can help myself. The only thing that would put me off this book is that the author, Ms Shirley Tricket, has a new-age "high" at the end of the book and talks about how to comfort your "inner child". From having been very clear and objective throughout the book she turns into being too eager to show us "the light". On the whole it is a very clear and reassuring book that I would recommend to all of us who suffer from panic attacks, and perhaps even more so, to all physicians and therapeuts who try to help us.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Little Gem, 26 Nov 2007
I had long thought panic is a kind of inherited illness until I encountered this book. That's why I had not been able to face up to my occasional panic attacks and to look for the cure. Thanks to this book, I came to realize what panic attacks are all about and the potential factors accounting for them. More importantly, I found the advice in this book is very easy-to-follow and practical in order to cope with panic attacks.

I'm not sure if this one is 'the' book in terms of panic attacks, but it did work for me. So I don't hesitate to recommend it to you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Coping Successfully with Panic Attacks Novel., 9 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Copying Successfully with Panic Attacks, 10 Oct 2012
Very interesting, useful and informative, written in an easy and understandable way. I would definitely advise panic attacks sufferers to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 9 Sep 2014
A fantastic book which influenced my daily life after reading it. Very well written, with easy to understand terminology an useful practical advices. Highly recommended!!

Coping Successfully with Panic Attacks