Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.07

on 23 January 2014
Having read all 3 of Rabb's Berlin books, which whilst just thrillers I thoroughly enjoyed, I was really disappointed in this. More Bourne Identity and Dan Broon than John Le Carre, oodles of mindless rubbish wrapped up in complications. I just hope this came before "Berlin" and his writing is on the up, and not after which would suggest a decline. But it'll probably please millions! (just not me)
on 19 October 2012
This thriller brings an insight into Vatican politics of centuries past ( and maybe not so far in the past) interlinking it with a modern day attempt to dominiate the world order. I found it compelling and read the book in 2/3 days.
on 6 August 2006
This is a fascinating and unusually well written thriller dealing with all too real issues. Add to the mix an engaging pair of sleuths and you get a cool summer read....
on 20 October 2012
As I do not remember ,either buying or reading this book I cannot review it .
Maybe Kindle failed to deliver ???
Of course I may have failed to realize that I had ordered book.
If so then please ignore this review. Len.