on 13 June 2015
i have had this for over a year now and i am very pleased with it. i have bought cheap bags before and they had come apart after a month, but this one is very well made and after a year its still going strong. would deffo recommend :)
on 21 January 2013
I'm totally delighted with this bag. Its really spacious. I'm not due for another few weeks and I've packed this as the baby hosptial bag and I'm amazed at how much I've packed into it!! This is well worth the money. WIll be buying another changing mat as not too fussed on one that comes with it. The bag itself it just super cute and sturdy and can't wait to get using it.
on 16 February 2013
I love this changing bag! I previously used the free Boots changing bag when I signed up to the parent club but after 4 months it was not big enough for all the things I need to carry around with my baby girl. This bag is much bigger and has plenty of pockets to carry all the bits and bobs which often include things I used to put in a handbag! lol
I would recommend this bag to anyone with a baby girl...love it ! :)

I have now received two of these bags because the zip broke off on the first one so they replaced it for another...however this bag is now in the bin because the same thing happened again! Would be a great bag if the zips would last!
on 11 August 2014
Crap quality the hamdle came off within the first 5 days of using it ans then the zip broke too. It was not overloaded with items either considering I breast fed my child so all it has in was a spare outfit, a couple of nappies and a pack of wipes.
on 26 July 2014
i brought this as I thought it was a great deal but I have to say how extremely disappointed I was after one week of use the zip broke on the largest compartment. so annoyed as it couldn't be fixed so its okay if you just want it as a spare one but if you plan on using everyday I wouldn't bother buying it.
on 14 June 2012
this is actually bigger than i thought it would be and very girly i really like it :) i cant wait to use it when my little girl is here :)
on 23 July 2012
i really like this bag, its got a free little changing mat that good for newborns and a bottle bag (not able to hold the bottles i have, but great to stash cotton wool in or nappy sacks). has plenty of room for all the items needed with a little one. well made too in my opinion and a bargain for the price :)
on 3 June 2013
Didn't have as many pockets inside as I'd have liked and wasn't as big as I'd hoped but it is a lovely bag came to my house very fast and will be thoroughly used! Thank you very much! X
on 12 November 2013
I love it very good description very quick on delivery and so handy to have
for my little girl and big so enough room to put the bits you need for when your
out and about
on 8 March 2013
A very spacious bag... much larger than I thought and I really need it as I have 2 kids! The pockets help me keep everything well organised. Can't wait to start using it!