Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 32GB|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 September 2013
This card doesn't just fit Sony cameras, Nikon too!

This fast, pro spec card can be compared very favourably (speed wise) with Lexar's 32gb 600x, yet is almost half the price! This Sony is marked as being made in Taiwan.

This is great news as Lexar are universally considered second best and most reliable only to Sandisk. Sandisk's 45mbs 32gb Extreme may have a similar writing speed (and half reading speed) to this, at an only slightly cheaper price, but the Sony is top of their range 'Pro' range while the Sandisk is not in their flagship Extreme Pro range.

Of course, it worked instantly and downloaded after quickly without fuss. I don't time such things so cannot say if it is faster than my other cards of similar speed.

At the lowest price here (and even cheaper on other sites) the Sony makes really good sense, getting pro spec and speed for an enthusiast's price.
on 23 August 2013
... showing on my Sony HX50 (32Gb). Very quick write speed. Performing exactly as hoped for. Available in lesser capacities too (8Gb & 16Gb).
on 4 November 2013
Very fast reading and perfect for my camera. Ideal for digital cameras and digital recording. Plenty of space on this card and very quick delivery from seller.
on 26 August 2013
SONY Quality product with Reasonable price tag
Speedy transfer speed up to 94MB/S works perfectly with my SONY Camera, Love It
on 26 September 2013
I use this card whith Sony hx 50 . Very good .....whith cristal benchmark 88 Mbps read and 65 write
on 4 June 2013
this is a great product. i am using this card for my DSLR camera and this card was perfect to do with my sony camera...speed to tranfer my data frm this card to my laptop is so fast..overall this memory card is good and safe
on 22 December 2012
An excellent and fast card. It recorded very well. I recommended it if you have Sony camera or camcorder. Why should you use any different brand in a Sony.
on 14 August 2013
I was going to buy the San Disk but then I saw these which are cheaper the the San Disk's!
I bought three but now I regret that I did because it holds so much memory (over 1500 and 160 min recording time on Full HD AVCHD) I'm using this with my Sony A77 it's really fast when you take a picture and there's no processing time just click and that's your picture ready! There's a slight 5 second delay while saving a video but wow 5 seconds! Anyway don't buy the San Disk's there's no point they're more expensive!
on 23 February 2013
Good memory card and have reordered it. It is much faster to use and works seamlessly with my Canon camera
on 15 November 2013
I bought this card to go with my memory hungry Sony RX100 Mk2. It's very quick and brilliant for the time-lapse photography I've started to take up. Highly recommended and very good value.