4.0 out of 5 stars Not that bad!
Published on 15 Aug 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and no balance
It is flimsy and keeps toppling over. It does not hold it's balance.Not a good ride on toy for kids
Published 16 months ago by Kulvinder

4.0 out of 5 stars Not that bad!, 15 Aug 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Octonauts My 1st Ride On (Toy)
This is not the best ride on. Compared to our Peppa Pig and Waybaloo ride ons it is a little low & a bit wobbly but my son (age 3) loves it and won't let anyone else have a go on it. The colour is nice and bright and the horn is quite loud and squeaky. My one year old has had a go (when my 3 yr old wasn't looking)and so far it hasn't tipped over. The stabiliser at the back is a little small compared to our Peppa Pig ride on. Granted, the stickers on the side, were peeling as I took it out of the box but for the very small price I paid for this I don't mind. If you want quality then pay for it, but if you want a spare car to stop your kids from quarreling then it's fine. I would not pay full price for this though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Octonauts ride on, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Octonauts My 1st Ride On (Toy)
I bought this for my nineteen month old granddaughter and she loves it! It was a bargain at half price, about 13-14 and I was a bit worried that it might not be strong enough. My worry was completely unfounded though because we had two other grandchildren visiting and they also loved it, I think they were on it more than their younger (and lighter) cousin and it survived unscathed

4.0 out of 5 stars ...., 30 May 2013
This review is from: Octonauts My 1st Ride On (Toy)
got this for my boys first birthday he loves it although if they dont sit on it properly it tips backwards

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and no balance, 15 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn`t recommend this, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Octonauts My 1st Ride On (Toy)
I found this ride on to be too small (for my one year old), and not very safe, as it tilted backwards easily which scared the life out of her.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 11 Feb 2013
P. Chalkley "book worm" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Octonauts My 1st Ride On (Toy)
Ordered this for my 18month granddaughter and she loves it. My 3year granddaughter thinks its hers and whizzes about on it. A good buy with quick delivery.Would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 24 Jun 2012
This review is from: Octonauts My 1st Ride On (Toy)
This toy looks good, but it is terrible to use.

My son smiled broadly when he saw it and when he first sat on it and grabbed the wheel, but it tipped over as soon as he tried to move on it. He liked the look of it, so he kept trying to ride it or walk holding onto it, but it just made him cry because it kept tipping over and scaring him.

Also, the storage under the seat is a joke. The seat does in fact lift up, but I've yet to find a toy that would fit in the awkward and tiny "storage" space.

We have only had this toy for a few days, and the wheels have fallen off twice.

My son seems to have given up on trying to play with the car, but he still enjoys the phone. At least that hasn't hurt or scared him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but with caution, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Octonauts My 1st Ride On (Toy)
Got it for my daughter when she was 1 and a half, but she only started loving it after she could throw it around. Loves to ride it too.
Only problem, the back comes off really easy and the seat is so close to the end its easily flipped and the child is on their back...

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems a good product, 22 May 2013
M. L. M. Nixon "BigFatBuffalo" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Octonauts My 1st Ride On (Toy)
We bought this for our son, but he is still too little for it. However it seems to be ok so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars octonauts, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Octonauts My 1st Ride On (Toy)
Very good value for money, picked it up at sale price. Kid loves it and anti-tilt feature works a treat.

Octonauts My 1st Ride On